Chapter 12

Safe. I felt safe for the first time in forever. The arms of a man who is sweet and caring, but can also be dangerous if you hurt his people. A leader.

He is my savior, my protector, and my guardian. Most of all my lover.

He knows that he's going to have to pay the price as do I. He's afraid and I'm afraid, but there's something that can't break us apart. Even how dangerous this is for both of us.

My hands tangle in his hair, deepening the kiss. His tongue runs across my lips causing me to moan giving him the access.

"What the fuck?" A girly voice caused us to break apart. Lillyan eyes were wide and her mouth was parted.

I blushed a deep shade of red. I could still feel the tingles in my lips. Zack had a small smirk. While Bryan's face looked like a fish.

The only thing that could be heard was our heavy breathing. I looked up at Michael to see if he was looking at everyone's reaction, but he wasn't; he was looking at me.

A small smile spread across his face.

"Teddy, who knew you would be a good kisser." I rolled my eyes. I pulled away from him. "Take me home."

I yawned. Feeling my eyes get heavy. "No, I think you should stay with us," Michael said. I shook my head at him. "I want to be at home." Michael picks me up ignoring what I said.

I squealed and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. "Put me down! Michael." I giggled.

He sits me in front of his bike and he gets on the back. He starts it up and drives out of the parking lot. Zack and Bryan following

The night cool breeze kisses my skin, slowly putting me to sleep. "Don't fall asleep on me!" I heard Michael yelled.

"Not planning on it!" I yelled back.

Soon we pulled up at the house and noticed that the lights are off and no car in the driveway. "Thanks." I got off the bike. "Your welcome, Teddy."

I checked my phone and had a message. I opened it up to see who it's by. It was from Harley.

Hey, we went over to Amber's parents for a bit. Her little sisters having a B-day party

I replied back an 'ok, don't give her to much cake be back before bedtime.'

We walked up to the doorstep. "That thing, that kiss we shared back there did it meant something?" I asked.

"If you want it too." I could hear my heart cracking a bit. "Never mind I shouldn't have asked."

Turned to open the door stopped when a hand lands on my wrist. "Wait! I didn't mean it like that- it's just, you know what would happen if Reyes gets out."

"It's fine, I understand. I just wish I had a normal life. I wish I never meet him and then none of this would happen." I snapped. I know I was being a little bitchy, but I was hurt.

Michael could be my only hope of happiness and Reyes is in the way of everything!

No! It's not just him. Well... the majority of it is. Dominic, I thought he was my friend and he turned against me.

I notice the hurt flashed  Michael's eyes. "We will see you when you get home," Bryan said pats Michael's shoulder and gets on the bike.

They all said their goodbyes as did I. Michael and I both waited for them to leave.

When they left. Michael turns towards me. "Teddy-" He starts.

But I was ending it. "I think you should go with them." I pointed in their direction. I opened up the door and walked in. I went to shut the door, but his boot kicked it open and he walks in.

I took off my shoes and turned towards him and he already had his shoes off.

Slowly, he walks towards me.

"You want me honest truth? Fuck yes, that kiss meant everything to me! So damn much to the point I don't know if I can control myself around you anymore! I may keep you sane, but you!? You drive me fucking insane!"

By this point, he has me pinned against the wall. His eyes flickered side to side reading me like a book. Lust, hunger, uncontrollable desire to take me as his.

This side of him is a side I've never met before and it both makes me scared and wildly turned on.

"I want to make you mine." He growls in my ears, nipping at them. "Then do it."

Hearing those words was like a switch because he picked me up causing me to squeal and quickly wrap my legs around his waist.

"Where's your room." He mumbled against my neck. "Upstairs down the hall to the right," I said. He carefully walked up the stairs trying to not fall.

Finally, we went to my room and threw me on the bed causing me to bounce. He takes his shirt off and quickly crawls on top of me. My hands rub against his hard chest as he sucks on my neck. I moaned.

His hands pull my shirt over my head and unclip my bra. Suddenly, I started to get self-conscious from the stretch marks when I had Felicity and the damn tattoo that is covering my whole back.

Michael noticed and slap my hands away. "You look beautiful. You were meant to have them. Means your a woman. As for the tattoo, you look badass." He winked. 

I nodded not trusting my voice.  As he kissed my lips. I slowly went to his pants and his belt and pulled both boxers and pants down, he kicks them off the bed.

He pulled my shorts down and threw them aside along with his and my shirt and bra. He slides down and starts going up kissing and licking my leg.

The whole time he stared at me. My body shivers underneath him, wanting more. He eyed my undies and looks up and smirks as I blush. "Flowers. I like it." I chuckled and smacked his shoulder.

He leans down and picks my underwear by his teeth and pulls then down then throw than with the other clothes. He then places himself at the opening. His eyes showed fear, lust, and maybe... Love?

I nodded letting him know I was ready. This would technically be my first. Since the first wasn't planned.

"Wait- what if-" I shook my head.

"Don't worry I'm on birth control." I smiled.

That night on it was perfect and all my worries went away, but two. Reyes getting out and finding out.

1106 word count

This should last some of you for awhile until I get back on my phone is being a piece of crap.                                       

Hope you like it. I don't know if Artemis and Michael should having that really close connection to the point they were in la la land, buts that's up to you if you like it

Make sure to follow, share, comment, and vote

Have a good day or night

Grimmy_Black

Luv ya

Peace out.