Chapter 16

"Teddy, wake up!" I felt myself being shaken awake. "Come on, Teddy."

"What do you want?" I whined. "We need to go!"

I groaned. "Noo."

I heard him sigh. "Fine. Looks like we have to do this the hard way." Hard way? What is he talking about?

I opened my left eye as I was being lifted in a pair of arms. "Where are we going? And why are you wearing a doctors coat." My arms tighten around his neck. "Because I'm going to take you home..."

I nodded my head and closed my eye. "Where Felicity?" I can hear his heart beating rapidly.

"She still with the girls. Can you walk?" I nodded and he puts me down. I stumbled back and Michael put his arms around my hips.

"Thanks."

"We need to get out the window." He still had his hands on my waist pushing towards the window.

I stopped. "Why? Why can't we walk out the front-" I was cut off by Michael.

"Because it will be safer." Frustration written on his face. I closed my mouth and nodded.

We opened the window. The wind picks up my hair making it messier then it was. I turned to look at Michael. "What is going on, Michael!?" I snapped

Michael lets out an angry sigh. "Will you quiet down. I will explain later"

"But-"

"No buts, just trust me on this. Just...Go" My eyes widen. "Michael, you can't just tell someone to not do something and- Ahhh!" I was cut off when Michael pushed me out of the window. Backward. On the hard ground.

Reyes was the first to come up to me and held out his hand. I hesitated at first but took it. He helps me up off the ground and hugs me in his chest. "What's going on?" I asked Reyes. "There's pigs out front wanting to keep me away from you." I now understood what he meant by pigs. Cops.

"Your shaking." His deep blue eyes sparkle down at my own greenish blue. I didn't say anything as he shrugged off his jacket and puts it on my shoulders.

I hear footsteps running towards us and Michael comes jogging around the corner with Felicity in his hands. I ripped myself out of Reyes's arms and walked up to Michael. "I'm sorry. It's not what it looks like."

I take Felicity out of his hands and glared at him as he smiled sheepishly. I smiled back and punched him in the face. "I trusted you!" I stabbed my finger in his chest. Tears ran down my face. Michael groans and holds his bleeding nose. "Yeah, I deserved that."

A growl was heard in the distance making me forget that we have an audience. "Get the hell away from my girl, Smith!"

We both jumped away from each other. I looked down at the ground keeping my eyes away from other eyes. I slowly walk up to Reyes. He grabs me and pulls me and Felicity into his chest.

"Let's go home, Kitten. I've been dying to have my family back together." I shook my head. "No! Get away from me! I don't like you-" Reyes puts a hand over my mouth. 

"Not a single word out of that mouth of yours. We are going home." He licks his lips and looks at Bryan. "Put her to sleep."

My eyes widened and let out a muffled cry. Bryan sighs and grabs a black little box and opens it. He pulls out a syringe and walks towards me.

I thrash and kick to break free; only to cause Reyes to hold me tighter. I shook my head at Bryan and cried more. "Do it, Bryan."

Bryan looks at me apologetically and sticks the needle into my neck. Seconds later black dots appeared blocking my vision. My body getting heavier. Reyes slowly lays me down onto the grass.

But before I could feel myself drifting away into darkness. I looked up at Reyes. "You can never change."

That's when darkness consumed me.

770 Word Count

Hi, guys! I'm very sorry for the short chapter and the long update. Please forgive me. I may or may not have writers block with this chapter that's why is so short, I promise I will make it up to you guys with the next chapter.

Make sure to follow, share, comment, and vote

Have a good day or night

Grimmy_Black

Luv ya