Davvy Jones

"That's the Flying Dutchman?" Will asked, looking at the ship in the distance, "She doesn't look like much."

"Neither do you," Jack replied, "do not underestimate it. What's your plan?"

"I row over, search the ship until I find your bloody key."

"And if there are Crewmen?"

"I cut down anyone in my path." Will walked off, and Jack smiled.

"I like it. Simple, easy to remember." Will climbed down onto the rowboat. "Oi! If you do happen to get captured, just say Jack Sparrow sent you to settle his debt. Might save your life." Once Will was out of sight Jack spoke to the crew, "Douse the lamps." He turned to me. "Go inside, Amandah."

"Why?"

"Because I said so," he replied, his face serious, "I'll explain why later when we have time, okay?"

"Okay," I whispered and turned to leave. Jack followed me into the cabin and kissed me. I gave him a small smile, and he left. I watched out the window, till I saw sea creature men, holding the crew. I felt something at my throat, and I was pushed outside unnoticed.

"You have a debt to pay," Davvy Jones was telling Jack, walking towards him, "You've been Captain of the Black Pearl for thirteen years. That was our agreement."

"Technically, I was only Captain for two years, then I was viciously mutinied upon."

"Then you were a poor Captain, but a Captain nonetheless. Have you not introduced yourself all these years as 'Captain Jack Sparrow'?"

"Yeah, I gave you payment. One soul to serve on your ship is already over there."

"One soul is not equal to another."

"Aha! So we've establish my proposal is sound in principle, now we're just haggling over price."

"Price?"

"Just how many souls, do you think, my soul is worth?"

"One hundred souls. Three days."

"You're a darling, mate. Send me back the boy, I'll get started right off."

"I keep the boy, a good, faith payment. That leaves you only ninety-nine to go. Haha, haha."

"Have you not met Will Turner? He's noble, heroic, a terrific soprano. Worth at least four, maybe three and a half. And did I happen to mention... he's in love. With a girl. Due to be married. Betrothed. Dividing him from her and her from him would only be half as cruel as actually allowing them to be joined in holy matrimony. Aye?"

"I keep the boy. Ninety-nine souls-ah. But I wonder, Sparrow... can you live with this? Can you condemn an innocent man - a friend - to a lifetime of servitude in your name while you roam free?" Jack thought for a second.

"Yep. I'm good with it. Shall we seal it in blood, I mean, uh, ink?" Jones grabbed Jack's left hand with his tentacled one and 'shakes on it'. Jack made a disgusted face. Then I was pushed into view. Jack looked at me, for a second, and his eyes widened. "I thought I told you to go inside."

"I was inside," I replied, "then this happened." I gestured to whatever was at my throat.

"Jack Sparrow, you thought you could hide her from me," Jones spoke then.

"No, I had her inside to keep her safe."

"You know who her mother is, and I'm assuming you figured out the rest."

"I had an idea."

"She comes with me."