You are NOT my father!

"She does not," Jack and I responded. Jones looked at me.

"You don't have a choice," he said, coming towards me. I stepped on the person behind me's foot, and they let go.

"You're right I don't. I made a vow to Jack, to stay with him until the end. I never break my promises," I glanced at Jack.

"I'm your father, you'll do as I say."

"Like hell you are," I said, "My father died in a shipwreck, caused by you. I am NOT going with you." We were face to squid-face now.

"Bravery will only get you so far," he said.

"I'm not scared of you." He looked at me shocked, then turned to Jack, who was also shocked.

"Three days-ah," Jones said, and he and his crew disappeared.

"Uh, Mr. Gibbs?" Jack said.

"Aye."

"I feel sullied and unusual."

"And how do we intend to harvest these ninety-nine souls in three days?"

"Fortunately, he was num as the condition in which these souls need be."

"Aah, Tortuga." Jack wiped his slimy hand on Gibbs' vest, then grabbed my hand pulling me into the cabin.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Fine," I whispered.

"Are you sure? You did just stand up to him."

"I said, I'm fine, Jack!" I sat down on the bed and curled up. He looked at me then sat down next to me, pulling me onto his lap. I buried my face in his chest, and a small sob escaped my lips. "How did you know?" I asked.

"I put the pieces together, but I wasn't sure till just now."

"You don't hate me?" I asked, glancing up at him.

"Why would I hate you?"

"Because Jones want's you dead and he's my father."

"You told him he wasn't."

"He still is though, technically." He took my head between his hands.

"Look at me, Amandah." Our eyes met and Jack wiped the tears from my face. "I don't hate you, love," he kissed my head. "How'd you stand up to him?" I shrugged.

"He was going to take me away from you, I got mad, and it just sort of happened."

"I think you're the first person to do that and survive," he laughed.

"I like it when you laugh," I whispered, resting my head on his chest. "You rarely do it." He rubbed my back, and I sighed. "I like these moments."

"Hmm?"

"When your sweet, and we're close but not in a sexual way."

"I like it when we're that close," he whispered, "but not tonight. Do you miss your old life?"

"No. You know I hated it there."

"But you traded it for a life with me."

"And I'll spend my life with you." I raised my head and kissed him, "I wouldn't give what we have up for anything. You make me happy. Besides, the dresses were uncomfortable and extremely inconvenient when walking through doors with other women."

"Those dresses don't really suit you," he laughed, "I prefer you in this."

"I'm glad I never have to wear that thing again." I started drawing circles on his chest. "If we have time, can we look at the stars, tonight?"

"If you want to." I nodded. "The actual stars, right?"

"Yes, Jack. Although I wouldn't mind seeing the other ones too." I sat up looking at him. "Why does he want one-hundred souls?" I asked him.

"No idea." The look on his face told me he did know.

"Jack, you could have just said that you don't want to tell me."

"It's a part of my past that I don't like to think about."

"I understand." I kissed his neck, closing my eyes.