Lemon

Jack pushed me onto the bed, kissing my lips. "We have enough candles," he whispered. I smiled kissing him back.

"Undress for me, Captain," I breathed sitting on my knees.

"Do something for me first."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Make yourself orgasm."

"You mean touch my self?" I asked looking up at him, "Why?"

"Because I want to watch."

"Will you do the same for me?"

"I'll consider it." He grabbed a chair setting it in front of me. I pulled him down kissing him. I felt him unlace the back of my corset. "I'll guide you if you want." I took my clothes off, tossing them to the floor. I crawled further onto the bed, making sure he got a view. Jack bent down kissing my lower lips. I let out a small moan, turning over. He sat down in the chair. "Do what feels natural, love, don't force anything." I nodded, leaning, back on some pillows. I gently cupped my breasts, not breaking our eye contact. I squeezed my nipples, moaning slightly, picturing him doing it. "Have you done this before?"

"Before everything happened," I replied, "but I never reached orgasm."

"So I gave you your first one?" he asked.

"Yes, Jack," I whispered, running my hands down my body, and up my inner thighs, "It feels so much better when you do this."

"I'll touch you when I'm satisfied." I moaned, gently brushing against my clit. "No, fingering till I say so."

"Jack," I whined. He smirked, taking my hand, and licking my fingers. I spread myself open, running my hand along my exposed clit, rubbing circles around it, slowly at first then moving faster. "Jack!" I cried out, wanting to finish. Suddenly, he was on top of me, covering my mouth with his.

"Someone's walking by," he whispered, "don't stop moving that hand." I moaned slightly, moving my fingers faster. "They're gone. Do you want me to take over, love?"

"Please, Jack." He pushed his fingers inside me, moving them quickly. I continued rubbing myself.

"Let me see," he whispered, licking at my clit, I stopped moving, letting him take over. I gripped onto his hair, keeping him in place. My hips bucked against him as I came on his fingers. "So good," he breathed, kissing my clit, then my opening. "Mine." Jack looked up at me, grinning. "Do you want to watch me now?"

"I want to taste you," I answered, sitting up, "I like tasting you." I kissed him, running my hands down his chest towards his crotch. "I know you like it too." I rubbed the bulge in his pants.

"I do like it," he half moaned, "you look good doing it too." I grinned, kissing the bulge.

"I don't think it's fair, how I'm completely naked, and you're still fully dressed." I sat up kissing his lips, before starting to remove his clothes. "I don't want you to finish in my mouth this time," I said, "I haven't taken my medicine either."

"Shouldn't we have talked about this before?"

"We were busy, or I would have mentioned it." I stopped what I was doing, and looked up at him. "We can stop now if you want. I can take care of you, then we'll talk about it more."

"I don't want to stop, but I want to know why."

"Jack, I know we both know you're not going to get out of this. We have nowhere near the number of souls you need." I gently touched his cheek. "I do want a child with you." I kissed him. "It's a slim chance, but can we at least try?"

"I won't be there to help you raise it."

"I know, Jack." He sighed, hugging me.

"If this is really what you want, I'll comply."

"This is what I want."

"If it does happen I want you to tell them all about our adventures together."

"I will." I kissed him again, almost falling back onto the bed. "I love you."

"I love you too, but I'm still going to try to get out of this."

"I know you will." I started kissing his chest. "If you do will you tell me your story?"

"Yes." I smiled, pushing his pants down. I took his shaft in my hand, grinning up at him. "May I sit down before you start?" I nodded, kissing the tip, before sitting back on the bed. Jack sat down, leaning against the pillows.

"Comfortable?" I asked.

"For the most part." I started stroking him again and gently kissed along his cock. I took him in my mouth, licking around the head. "I love it when you do that." I smiled around him, taking him deeper. He moaned, grabbing my shoulder. I pulled off of him, catching my breath, before going back, running my tongue along his length. I gently sucked on the head. "Stop."

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No, but if you continue, I'm going to finish." I climbed onto his lap, kissing his lips.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked. He didn't answer and continued kissing me.

"Remember our first time," he whispered, "when I asked to undress you, and you just leaned back, your breasts literally in my face." He kissed my breast, taking one in his mouth sucking gently.

"Yes, Jack," I laughed.

"Why'd you do that?"

"I was nervous, and you said you liked them." Jack laughed, kissing my neck. "I wasn't as nervous as I was when we were below deck and almost got caught."

"You definitely didn't show it." He laid me down, climbing over me.

"Do you still think we're meant to be together?" I asked.

"Yes, I always will." I smiled kissing him. He laid me back pushing inside me. Jack started moving faster than he normally would. I gasped and gripped onto him. "I'm not hurting you am I?" he asked. I shook my head unable to form words. He lifted my legs up onto his shoulders, holding them there, as he pounded into me. My eyes rolled back, and I saw stars. He slowed down but didn't stop moving.

"Jack," I breathed, reaching up and cupping his face. He turned his head and kissed my palm, then my wrist.

"Do you want to change positions?" he asked. I nodded my head and he set my legs down pulling out of me. He flipped us over so I was on top. I pushed him back inside me, rocking my hips against his. He grabbed my waist holding me in place, as he thrust up into me. I arched my back, so he would hit my spot every time. Jack let go of me and I continued the movement. He grabbed my breasts, squeezing them, and rubbing my nipples. I kissed him, switching our angle.

"Come with me, Jack," I whispered in his ear. He groaned, holding me and thrusting up again. I came, pulling on his hair. "Jack," I whimpered. He finished inside me. Keeping me still. I let go of him, laying my head on his chest.

"If we don't figure out a way to save me, promise me you won't go find someone else."

"I promise," I breathed, "I'm completely yours."

"Good." Jack kissed my head before closing his eyes. "You've worn me out tonight." I laughed going to get off of him, but he held me firmly in place. "Give them a chance before you let them escape," he mumbled. I gave him a confused look. "It'll give you a higher chance of getting pregnant if we stay together like this." I rolled my eyes but laid back down. "I heard it somewhere. Get some rest you'll need it." I nodded, kissing his chest.