Friend or Foe?

Bendys POV
The sky was pink and I was packing my backpack with my school supplies for my first day of school tomorrow. I dreaded tomorrow not just because of the boredom, but because of the people. I was homeschooled in elementary but in middle school I was on my own. I got made fun of because I'm a guy that had a feminine like body. People started to call me a girl and got bullied a lot (and still to this day). I have one friend though, Angel. She's been there for me since day one and will be there for me tomorrow too when we start our first sophomore year. RIIIIIINNG!
I jumped and looked at my phone to see who it is. Angel it read on the screen.
"Hey Bends"
"Hey Angel"
"So you ready for tomorrow?"
"Eh"
"Oh cmon Bends, it'll be fine!"
"I guess"
"Just try to look at the bright side Bendy..."
"Ok, see ya Angel"
"See ya!"
I ended the call and finished packing up my backpack. I was mostly worried about my bully, Cuphead. Ever since he saw me he's always made fun of me. He's usually the one that beats me up and makes me feel vulnerable. This summer though we had a 5 month break instead of two because of rebuilding and renovations, I'm hoping maybe he could've changed. My brother Boris made dinner and we ate together. He asked if I was ready for school and as any kid would answer,
"Yeah, I guess"
I got in the restroom to get undressed and looked at myself in the mirror. "I look like such a girl" I said to myself as a tear drew down my cheek. I took a nice hot shower probably taking about an hour just singing in there. After I took a shower I got in bed and thought about something that's been bugging me this whole summer.
My personality.
I'm very ant-social and I've been wanting to come out of my shell but I feel like no one will accept me. As it already is, I get made fun of because of my physical appearance. I just hope this school year isn't depressing or brings me any closer to suicidal thoughts. I turned on my lamp to get my phone and set my alarm and went back to bed. These thoughts made my head tired and soon I fell asleep.