First day of school

Bendys POV
I got dropped off at school when all of a sudden someone attacked me from behind.
"BENDS"
"Angel!"
We hugged each other in glee and she handed me a croissant and tea she made.
"Thank you so much Angel!"
"Welcome Bends"
"What's ur schedule?"
I handed her my schedule and she scanned it thoroughly.
"BENDS WE HAVE THE SAME CLASSES"
"Yes!"
We both laughed and smiled she then went to go talk to her friends as I made my way to the restroom real quick. I walked in and I got pushed against a wall by two guys that were Cupheads friends.
The jocks.
"Aren't you supposed to be in the girls restroom?" With a mean look on their face, they held me up by the collar of my shirt when all of a sudden Cuphead walked in.
"Guys what taking y'all so lo-HEY"
Cuphead grabbed them by a tuft of their hair with one hand for both of them.
"Get your hands off him, you make the group look likes bunch of 6th graders. They nodded in guilt and walked out as he told them to leave.
"Heya, sorry about that"
I was in awe because he'd never done that before and he's changed so much. He grew taller, a foot taller then me! His shoulders got broader and his waist got smaller. His smile even changed from the constant bitch face to a genuinely happy smile. He's always made fun of me or beat me up but this time he just.....defended me?
"Bendy?"
"Oh, haha, sorry, I was ju-"
"Don't worry, see you around"
He smiled at me with that...smile again. He then left me in the restroom, surprised but also in relief. My face was a red tint because he actually looked...cute?No no, that can't be. I still didn't like him because that could've been him being fake and just trying to fuck with me.
We went into our classrooms when about 30minutes in 1st period, they called me up to the office. Before I left, I looked at Angel who had a questioning face and shrugged my shoulders back. I was directed to the counselors office and when I entered the room she looked up from her computer and handed me a paper.
"Bendy, here's your new schedule"
"Wait-what?!"
"Sorry about that, we had too little students in some other classes and had to move you"
"Well...ok..."
"Sorry Bendy"
"It's fine"
She went back to typing on her computer as I left the room. English 2 - Room 137 it read. I walk in and everyone looks up to see the newcomer to their class. The teacher lets me sit at an empty desk so I sit in the farthest row from the teacher and one desk away from the last person. I sat here because being in the front was awkward for me and brought up unneeded attention. I got out my pencil and paper and begin to write what's on the board about classroom rules. Great, what a boring start.
A minutes later, someone walks in, Cuphead. As I thought everything was bad it got worse. He sat right  across from me. Smiling, he glanced at me before he sat down in his seat. When he sat down, I buried my hands in my face knowing this was going to be a long year. After the what felt like forever , the bell rang and I hurried out to my locker as Cuphead caught up to me.
"Jeez, boring class huh?"
".....yeah...."
"What class you have next?"
"Algebra 2"
"Woah! Me too! Can I see your schedule"
I handed him my schedule and he looked so surprised.