Aesthetics

Cupheads POV
I woke up to the deafening sound of the alarm. I slammed my hand on the alarm clock and groaned in grogginess. Getting out of bed, leaving the warmth of my 20 blankets, I stretched my arms out and checked what time it was before I went ahead and groomed myself. I went to the restroom to wash my face, brush my teeth, and of course put on my favorite cologne. I didn't do much with my hair, just fixed it a bit with my hand. Looking in my closet, I took out a pair of jeans and a baby blue hoodie with no shirt to wear under. I lived a luxurious life with the big house, my Jeep, a swimming pool, and more but there was one thing I was missing...
Love
My parents come to visit once a year only for a week but go back to Canada or Brazil for business. I may have all these expensive toys but there can never be anyone I have care for besides Mugs, my little brother. I may have friends but finding someone to spill my emotions to will be hard.

Bendys POV
I got into my car and turned the key. It started for a second then turned off, I tried again and it turned off. After a few minutes of frustration with the car, I hit my head against the wheel with annoyance. "Guess I'll have to walk" I muttered to myself. I walked off into the sidewalk, and to make it even better, it felt like I was burning alive outside. I got to the corner, sweating my ass off but also thinking about Cuphead again, I mean, he is kinda c-
!HONK!
I almost jumped out of my shoes and looked to my left to see...
CUPHEAD?!
I was flabbergasted by the coincidence and was in awe. Man, I couldn't even speak. I was so zoned out not even knowing what happened.
"Bendy? You ok?"
"O-oh s-sorry...youuu we're saying?"
"Do you want a ride to school, it is pretty hot outside?"
"Oh umm, sure..."
As he unlocked the doors I took a quick look at his matte black Jeep, it was so pretty I wanted to keep looking but wanted some cool air too. I opened the door, hopped in and felt the cold air burst out into my face. I closed the door and he started to drive off.
"So Bendy, you plan on going to any parties this year?"
"Well, ummm, I don't know..."
"You know Bendy, I see ya' work hard in class, I think you should take a break once in a while."
He smiled, still looking at the road. I nodded and smiled sheepishly. The rest of the car ride was quiet, he smelt so good and the baby blue hoodie was the cherry on top, god he looked so aesthetic and how much I love aesthetics. His hair was perfect and he was muscularly toned just right. Before I knew it, we arrived at school.
"U-um thanks Cuphead, I appreciate you taking me to school this morning."
"No problem"
Even though we had the same 1st period, we parted ways and waved at each other making way to our own friends. I was walking towards my locker when,
"Umm Bendy?"
Angel said in almost an annoyed voice.
"When did you start getting rides from Cuphead?"
"O-oh, I-It wasn't anything, my car didn't want to turn on a-and he saw me and gave me a ride"
"Oh, well you know you can always get a ride from me right?"
"....yeah"
The bell rang and we parted ways towards our class.

OKOKOK I LOVE BABY BLUE AESTHETICS👶🏽🍼
ALSO, I DON'T KNOW WHOSE ART THIS IS BUT IF YOU CAN PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN GIVE ART CREDS I WILL FOLLOW YOU AND SPAM VOTES ON ONE OF YOUR BOOKS
Anyways, really happy on how this chapter came out, make sure to vote and add to your reading list!

Toodles!

UPDATE: Art is by Rouge, there is videos of her Bendy and Boris: The Quest for the Ink Machine comic and comic dubs :)