Drunk talk

Bendys POV
I got dropped off by Boris because he needed the car for work in the morning. I was all dressed casual and a bit nervous as to what would happen. I never really went to party's but Cups invited me so I had no choice. When I entered the house I looked around: people were everywhere. It made me feel a bit self conscious but I managed. As I started walking towards the kitchen I got greeted by Cups.
"Hey Bends, you like nice!"
"Thank you, so what's the plan?"
"There's no plan but we can chill"
"Sounds good to me"
We walked towards the couch and I grabbed a handful of pretzels. Cuphead started going on about a party he went to in Miami that was super crazy. I talked about how I got into photography and more about our own lives. As we talked the living room grew tighter and tighter. Before we ended our talk Cuphead ended with
"Yeah, I hope no one gets too drunk"
We went to the kitchen and in the hallway I see two people full on making out. I started sweating, I don't exactly know why but I was nervous after I saw that. We went into the kitchen and saw all the beer they had. I looked up at Cups as he popped a bottle, a bit nervous as to what could happen next.
"Bends, why don't you try some?"
"Ummm, n-no thanks"
"Are you sure?"
At that moment is when I chose to do something I feared for a while. I was nervous but I didn't want to seem like a pussy so I went ahead and basically said fuck it.
"Actually, I'll try some"
I shift some glances around the room to see who was here: no one I knew. He opened the bottle and handed it to me. After I saw him take a swig I gulped and stared at the bottle. When I swallowed it I almost spit it out but I didn't want to embarrass Cups.
"Watch ya think?"
"Tastes like ass"
He burst out laughing and so did I.
"Please don't let my brother Boris know..."
"I won't tell if you don't tell my brother"
"You have a brother?"
As we went on to talking about our brothers and life things, I kept on drinking. About an hour later I had already drank 3 bottles. My vision was wack, sound was muffled, I couldn't focus, and I somehow ended up on a bed.

Cupheads POV
I could tell 3 was enough for Bendy. He started slurring and giggling for no reason. I knew he had to rest so I took him up to my room before he started doing things he could possibly regret.
"Bendy, I think you've had enough"
"No Cups, I-I*hiccup*...I want moreeee"
"Bendy, your drunk, you need to lay down so you don't hurt yourself."
Before he tried to escape, I got a grip and held him down to the bed. He got in almost a whiny girl voice which sounded...kinda cute.
"Im gonna *hiccup* dehydrate I-If I don't drink *hiccup* anything. Pleeeeaaaseee Cups"
He tried to escape my grip but I held tight. After his failed attempts he smirked in a naughty way.
"Cuppy, grip me *moan* harder"
My hair started to bubble and my face got red.
"I've been such a bad boy haven't I, spank me"
I didn't even know Bendy could talk like this, I was surprised but turned on at the same time.
"Cupppyyy, *moan* please me, give me your big rod"
Although fucking him sounded nice right about now, I didn't want to take advantage of him like that. He was so hot right now but having sex with him while he's not clearly thinking would be a douche move.
"Punish me daddy. Punish me*hiccup* by-by having me choke on you dick~"
I felt waves of heat hit me but I resisted. As he got sleepier my grip loosened. Although this was something Is like the forget, I promised I wouldn't tell Bendy what he said because he might feel embarrassed and not want to talk to me after that. After the party, I carried him to my car and drove him home. When I arrived he was still asleep (and looked so cute uwu) so I carried him to the door step. I knocked on the door to see if his brother was there. The door opened and I had to explain myself quick before he started assuming problems.
"Bendy, It's midnight what are y-oh...hello"
"Hi, I'm Bendys friend, Cuphead, we were going to have a sleepover here but he passed out so I decided I would just drop him off."
"My names Boris and, well, thank you, it's pretty late to be driving, do you wanna stay the night?"
"No thanks"
"Sure?"
I thought about it and I remembered that Bendy will most likely have a hangover and I'd have to be there to help"
"Actually, I'll stay"
"Come on in"
I walked in and Boris led me to his room. As I tucked Bendy in, Boris set up a sleeping bag on the floor.
"Here you go Cuphead"
"Thank you"
"Goodnight"
"Goodnight"
He walked out and closed the door behind him leaving me and passed out Bends. When I heard his feet getting farther I sat by Bendy and softly touched his cheek. I was also getting tired so I lay down and even though I tried to not fall asleep, my eyes grew too heavy for me.

Interesting chapter huh? Comment what you thought. Hope y'all liked this and there's a lot more coming soon! Quick story time: I started reading these fortnite fan fics and bitch I'm laughing but tbh I feel bad cuz they probably try hard so I gotta vote, although these books got me hooked so maybe imma make o- make sure to leave a vote and follow me if your new!

Toodles!