Moody

Bendys POV
I walked into class unusually...early?I sat down getting out my notebook as I heard shuffling feet walk in and take seats. I waited for class to start with my head on my hand, tapping my pencil staring into my desk when a figure from the corner of my eye walked in. Almost everyone said hi to him, him being the outgoing type smiled and waved at everyone. Most of the girls swooned or chattered as he passed them. Of course you could tell he liked the attention since he winked at them. Made me a bit jealous. Wait t-that came out wrong! Anyways, he walked over next to me, where he sat. He smiled and as he was about to speak, the teacher yelled for everyone to not make a peep since she already had a head ache. When she finished her small PSA, me and Cuphead turned to each other and snickered to ourselves. We copied down notes from the board and rift as I finished the bell rang.

Cupheads POV
I had just finished taking notes and the bell rang leaving the kids bursting for the door. I walked out to my locker and got my books real quick before heading to my class. I looked back and noticed the little demon struggling to open his locker. I head over there and decided to help him.
"Need help there?"
"Hehe...yes please...it's 7-12-25"
He rubbed his arm and smiled awkwardly. Man, I could tell this kid was nervous, I felt bad, maybe he was still traumatized by my shitty actions. After a few seconds I got it open and smiled at him.
"Thanks so much!"
"Welcome!"
I walked away and thought how cute it was looking down at him. Seeing his ruby red eyes glimmer made me get all soft. I sat myself down and not long after Bendy walked in. The class was filled with teacher lectures so I really didn't get time to talk. The bell finally rang and I burst out the room to lunch. Even though I had planned on not hanging out with the 'jocks' I didn't want to sit with anyone else because they would just admire me like some type of fan club. I sat down and the table kinda just joked about people and who they making fun of each other. I wasn't really listening, just wanted to sit with Bendy, he had some friends to sit with but I could tell he didn't want to be there.
"Earth to Cups?"
I noticed the whole table was staring at me waiting for something.
"Huh?"
"Why are you talking to that Bendy kid? He's a total weirdo."
That got me a bit pissed but I didn't want to get dragged so I went along.
"Oh-Bendy?, I know, he's an outcast, just giving the little dude a chance ya know?"
"Your not...gay for him...are you?"
"NO!!"
I slammed my fist on the table, rattling the trays and phones. The table got quiet for a minute and then moved on to another subject. I was upset but also kinda just sad because I like both. Guys and girls. I never told anyone though, I'd probably end up cutting or taking pills. While the table talked about I don't know what, I looked at Bendy and blushed a little at the thought of us being together. Man, I think I fell for him.

Art by my lil' weeb Cant-Chan , make sure to follow her!
Also, add this to your reading list and vote please! Anyways, it flooded in my city and almost got up to our house so that was an experience, and if your into the Sonadow ship you should check out my other book Feelings Hit.

Toodles!