Dress Code!

Before we start, I want to say this takes place in Texas. Not a specific city in mind but maybe near Houston. Also, Art by Cero the Edgy Teen. You can find her on the Amino app.

Bendys POV
Lunch was pretty boring. I sat next to Angel and some of her friends but it's like I could never really get interested into what they were talking about. All the way till last period, Cuphead was pretty quiet and I wanted to ask him why but I wasn't that close to him so I didn't bother. Cuphead sat close to the teacher so he wasn't aloud to talk to his friends although, he was the jokester of the class, sometimes even making the teacher laugh. The teacher had her good and bad days though and today was her bad day because she wouldn't let anyone talk and made us write 2 essays in that period (sources cited and all).  I finished the essays quick because I had nothing else to do. Cuphead although, that's a different story. He was either tapping his pen on his desk while staring at the board or sneaking onto his phone. In the middle of class, the teacher caught Cuphead with his phone.
"So Cuphead, what's so interesting on your phone?"
"Uhhh..."
He scratched the back of his head, probably a bit surprised since now the whole class had their attention on him,
"Well you see, my dad was wondering-"
"Hand it in."
He scoffed and handed it to her but before she walked back to her desk, she stopped and looked at him. Unknowingly, Cuphead looked at her with a bit of annoyance but also confusion as to why she was staring at him.
"What are you wearing?"
"Pants?"
"I know that but what else?"
"Shoes"
"No! What else?"
"Calvin Klein underwear?"
The class bursted out laughing (especially me) but the only one not doing so was the teacher.
"CLASS"
The classroom got quiet also waiting to hear what she would say.
"Your wearing a hoodie."
"Mhhhm"
He said with a sarcastic grin which brought some chuckles.
"And are hoodies aloud?"
"Hmmm, I don't kn-"
"Cuphead, just take it off"
He laughed,
"Are you sure you want that?"
"Yes!"
"Are you positive?"
"TAKE IT OFF!"
Cuphead smirked, thought for a bit, and then shrugged his shoulders. The whole class was a bit confused on why he kept asking her if he should take it off. He lifted his hoodie all at once and got a gasp from everyone of the girls. He was ripped!: arms, abs and back. And his shoulders were perf- pfft what am I saying, he looked like a normal guy. Nothing attractive about him, right? The teacher rolled her eyes.
"Ok, you can put the hoodie back on."
He snickered and put it back on as most of the girls were probably chit chatting about the event that just happened. A few minutes before the bell rang, the teacher got up and announced,
"If you did not finish any of your essays you have them due tomorrow but if you did make sure to come at the end of class and pick up a no quiz pass. The bell rang and I picked up the pass and quickly left. I was running a bit behind putting my books away in a rush. I was about to close my locker when I felt a hand on my shoulder and damn did it scare the living daylight out of me.
"Woah"
"Angel, what the hell did I tell you abou-"
I paused noticing it was Cuphead.
"Oh hey C-Cuphead, I-I thought you w-were Angel"
"No worries, I thought since you had car trouble you needed a ride back?"
I had gotten a text right then from Boris.
Boris: Hey Bends, your car is still in the shop, your gonna have to get a ride from someone for the rest of the week. Sorry I couldn't, I got lots of work :/
I looked back up and nodded my head.
"Ok well c'mon!"

Cupheads POV
Man, I hope Bendy saw me take off that shirt. I can get him to want to fuck me. I mentally winked at my self-centered thoughts. We hopped in the car and blasted the AC cause man was it hot! I thought how dumb I was to just wear a hoodie in Texas weather.
"Heya Bendy, I was wondering if I could take off my hoodie for a bit? I'm kinda getting overheated."
He nodded and quickly I took it off. Man it felt so good yet a bit awkward to have Bendy be right there. I turned the music up just a bit and fixed the AC vents to shoot toward me.
"Hey um...Cuphead"
"Yes?"
"...I was wondering if you could pick me up and drop me off at my house for the rest of the week?"
I thought only for a second and my answer was yes but didn't want to seem desperate so 'thought' for about 15 seconds.
"Umm...sure! Shouldn't be a problem!"
"Thank you."
I nodded felt myself get cooler.
"So Bendy, what are your hobbies or hobby?"
"Well, I-I like to d-do pornogra-I MEAN PHOTOGRAPHY"
I bursted out laughing even though I felt a bit bad, it was just such a knee slapper I couldn't keep it in. He got completely red.
"Don't worry, I know what you meant."
I reassured him and he seemed to chill a bit. As we started approaching his house he turned to me, as if he really wanted to talk.
"Cuphead?"
"Yes, Bendy?"
"Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden?"

OH HELL YALL. We have 1049 words!!!! That's honestly the most I've write ever and it's kinda weird. I guess I've really been in the mood to write a long chapter sorry if it took longer than usual though. I watched hereditary and in the first part of the movie it was actually creepy but towards the end it was really weird and confusing so . Anyways, I want to see how I'm doing so far so if you could please rate me out of 10 and make sure to share and vote :)

Toodles!