Crash

Bendys POV
"We have all the same classes!"
"Wow, how cool"
I tried to act excited but in reality, this school year has started out horrible.
We both walked into the classroom and I tried to distance myself from Cuphead but he just sat right next to me. I didn't want to tell him anything though because I was scared he was gonna beat me up. The whole class period (45 minutes) the teacher talked about what we would be learning and the rules. The rest of the classes were like that and the school day ended before we knew it and I went straight to Angels class when it ended.
"Sucks you had to move"
"I know, and guess who's in my class"
"Who?!"
"Cuphead"
She looked surprised but angry at the same time.
"I'm so sorry Bends, just tell me if he messes with you and I'll tell my guy friends to fuck him up"
I stayed quiet as and we parted ways as she went towards her car and so did I. I drove home and slept for probably an hour or so then woke up when I got a call from Angel and answered.
"Hey Bendy"
"Yeah"
"How does Cuphead act around you?"
"Well, he's changed and I think he wants to be friends but I don't see that in the future"
"Good, ok well nice talking bye!"
She hung up and didn't even let me say bye.
I did some chores and went to my room and practiced taking pictures on my camera. I started photography because my parents were into photography. Sadly though, they're gone. They were traveling to Italy for business when the jet malfunctioned and crashed leaving no survivors. When they died I was just 9 years old and wanted to find a way I could still...feel them or there presence. Out parents taught us how to raise our self if anything like this happened and that's why it's only me and my brother who live together. The only thing we don't do is pay the house bill, that's paid by our grandparents. Although, I do make money from photography and I look forward to having a photography business just like my parents.
I took a couple shots of things like flowers outside or the big tree in our front yard. When it started getting dark, Boris started making dinner and I was so full by the end of our meal. I got ready for bed and thought about what I should do this year and if I should consider changing my personality from the sad boy to the outgoing boy.