Free

Bendys POV
His hand was grasping my chin as my face flustered he inches closer, smirking. His lips met with mine. I was shocked at first, I almost felt out of place but accepted it and went into the rhythm he had started. Every once in a while we would break for air but this moment was a treasure. The butterflies that were first fluttering we're now gone and I felt free. After a few minutes we looked at each other and sat silent for a bit.
"I love you"
"Love you too Cuppy"
His eyes gleaming from the light of the fire and his soft lips were hard to not stare at. He then carried me to the car and took me back home. We didn't speak with our mouths but we spoke with our looks. It was from then on we really loved each other. I rolled the window down and I looked into the night sky. The stars shined just like Cups eyes did by that fire.

Cupheads POV
I occasionally glanced to see my new babe look into the night sky. His eyes were gleaming looking at the bright stars. I wanted to just admire him endlessly but I had to drive him home. I walked him inside and into his room. He was lonely, I could tell.
"Who's home?"
"Just me"
He jumped in the bed and I got in with him.
"What are you doing?"
I smirked
"Sleeping with you"
His face turned red but I gave him a look that said we wouldn't be doing anything beyond sleeping. After I got out of bed and turned off all the lights, I got back in bed and brought him closer to me.
"No funny ideas ok?"
"Promise"
I pecked my lips on his forehead and he smiled before closing his eyes. He turned around and I spooned him, he was mine and mine only. I couldn't fall asleep because that kiss just kept replaying. I got all soft because of it, I wanted to kiss him more but I think that one was enough for the night. Bendys breathing was calming, the inhale and exhale had that rhythm that made you sleepy. As my eyes got heavy, so did my feelings for Bends. I woke up and Bendy was still asleep so I got up and left back home. When I started heading towards my house I saw white stuff on my house. Someone had teepeed it while I was 'asleep' but at this point I really didn't give a fuck. I text Bendy to text me when he woke up and that I loved him.

Short chapter I know but damn they finally kissed oh my fuck. Honestly, listening to R&B helps me write. Story time: I just saw two leaked celeb nudes and honestly I want them to make me their cum slut. Like can I please get a mouthful of dick thank you. Anyways, make sure to vote and comment what you thought.

Toodles!