Typical day...or so I thought

Aerith POV:

"Aerith, you are going to be late for school. You don't want to be late!", My mom yelled from the living room.

The only reason I was dragging was because I could not decide between my Nirvana sweater or a mint hoodie. I decided to go with Nirvana because I felt like it. A pair of of black skinny jeans and yellow converse.

"What's taking so long young lady?"

My mom surprised me. She was rushing me and I don't liked to be rushed. I got my rainbow dash backpack and headed down stairs.

"Mom don't forget I have a soccer meeting today, so I'm going to be a little late and I might hang out with Cindy for a bit.", I said before grabbing an apple and heading out.

"Ok just text or call me if anything."

I just gave a simple nod. I got into my range rover. Shit it's 10 minutes before the bell rings. Before I knew it I was dashing and cutting off cars left and right. I got there smoothly. The sky was cloudy I think it might rain.

"Aerith you are late, and we have a test!!!", Cindy yelled across the lot in her bright pink outfit.

"Oh shit, Mr.Ryan is going to be pissed!"

I ran for my life to get to that biology class!

"Well Ms.Evangeline (Aerith) nice of you to join us, you too Ms.Autumn (Cindy)."

"Sorry Mr.Ryan.", We said in unison.

"Well lucky for you class we have no test, so just sit and relax", he smiled and he spoke.

What a relief, I didn't even study. I sat at my desk by myself since there was an odd number of people. Cindy had her speak on the other side of the class. I plugged in my head phones. Smells like teen spirit by Nirvana came on. I love this song.

I think 20 minutes past when it it started raining. It so calming. Makes me relaxed. I heard some muffled voices but just ignored them. Someone tapped me. Pointed at Mr.Ryan.

"Glad of you to return to Earth Ms.Evangeline."

I heard some giggles and I blushed.

"Class I would like to introduce your new classmate."

"Hello everyone my name is Ansel Elgort."

Hey guys sorry for the shitty first chapter, it will get better!! Tell my how it was, give me suggestions,etc. See ya late nyan cats and sloths!!!