Comfort

Aerith POV:

I can't believe this happened. The one thing I didn't want Ansel to do is leave. He told me he would never ever leave, but that's what I get for dating a movie star.

It's been 2 and a half weeks since he left. He was only supposed to be gone for 2 but guess it was gonna take longer than expected. I haven't talked to David since I told him my decision. Sometimes I think if it was the right thing to do...choosing Ansel. Knowing him, this is going to happen often, leaving me hanging. He hasn't even texted me once. Having no contact with any of them makes me feel lonely...I love them both dearly.

I really haven't gone out, it's usually been school, home, sleep, repeat. It's a Saturday, pretty cold out. I should really go see if David is ok. It's better than sulking about Elgort. Cindy and Alex went out of town for whatever reason. I put my Bring me the Horizon ouija crewneck, white skinny jeans, black combat boots, and black and white striped beanie.

Just as I was about to leave, I got a notification saying Ansel uploaded a picture. I open my iPhone to see what it was. What the fuck is this?! What I saw made me tear up in a matter of seconds. It was Ansel and some girl making out. Why the flying fuck would he do this?! I trusted him! I should have know I was a play thing! I ran out the door, sobbing, towards David's house.

I get there within a matter of minutes. I knock on his door frantically. I see his green eyes when he opens the door. He was holding a black dog, wearing a grey tee, and a grey SnapBack that had the word,"Reckless" in black stitching. I started crying.

"Aerith what's wrong?!" He asked frantically.

I didn't answer.

"Tell me! Did someone hurt you?! Was it Ansel?!"

I still didn't respond. I kept crying. That's when I felt a pair of strong arms carry me bridal style. Next thing I knew I was in David's room.

"Aerith, sweetie, tell me what's wrong...I can't stand seeing you like this..." I could sense the care in his voice.

I said nothing, I only showed him the picture. I look up at his face. The amount of anger I could sense was off the charts.

"That fucking asshole! I knew he wasn't faithful!"

He then calmed down. I spoke up.

"I t-trusted him. How could he do this? I-I always get fucked over...n-no one loves m-me..." I broke down. Tears started flowing.

I felt his arms wrap around me. I cried into his chest.

"I love you. That asshole isn't worth your time. I would never hurt you. I fucking love you till the end of time. Being without you hurts me." He said half crying.

"D-david...never leave me...never again..."

"Don't worry sweetheart. I'll never leave your side." He kissed me forehead.

How was that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry it took me so fucking long to update. School kept me busy. I'm happy to back. Tell me what yall think. ^.^ <3