Hurt

Aerith POV:

David doesn't know about the decision I made. He isn't gonna be very happy. Which tears me apart. I have to tell him now. I left Ansel's hours after staying there for 2 hours. All we did those hours was cuddle on his couch. I walk to David's house. I'm really scared he's gonna flip out. I arrive at the elegant white and grey house and knock. Just my luck he opens the door.

"Hey..." I say with a blank expressions

"What's wrong? Are you ok?" David had a worried expression on his face.

Why did I have to do this. I just don't want to lose him.

"Can we talk in your room David?"

He nodded and walked to his room. I sat on his very comfy bed and he sat next to me.

"I'm just going say it David. I love you so much, I care about you a lot. You've been with me through thick and thin. I have come to the decision, I chose Ansel...."

I saw his expression go from bad to worse. He stared to tear up and put his face in his hands. I hugged him and put his neck on the crook of my neck.

"What d-does he have that I-I don't?"

"Please don't do this...."

"Answer me. Is it because he's rich and I'm not?!" His voice got louder.

"Aerith can't you see that I'm in love with you?! I can't deal to see you with another guy!"

"David!"

He stopped quickly. We sat there in silence for a good bit before he spoke up again. He had no type of emotion on his face. You could see the tear stains in his light skin.

"Ok....I accept your decision....but that d-doesn't mean I'm happy with it."

I started to cry. Seeing my close friend, my former love cry broke my heart. I could feel it shatter and stop.

"I will still be here for you....I'm warning you...he hurts you I hurt him.."

*One week later, at school*

Aerith POV:

I don't think David took the situation well. He hasn't come to school since I've talked to him. I felt like shit. I think I broke him apart. As for Ansel, he couldn't be happier. He literally held my hand all the time. I thought it was cute. Clarissa was being a jealous bitch, Cindy was fucking happy like always. Alex was weird. I think low key, he wanted me to get with David. I mean he and David are like brothers. I didn't really think of it much.

Alex and Cindy didn't come because they had a cute day out. So it was just me and Ansel.

"You look beautiful Aerith." He smiled

"I'm in jogger and your hoodie." I laughed.

"Still sexy." Ansel raised his eyebrow.

"So I wanted to tell you something." His expression was not serious.

"What is it?"

"Don't be mad...but I'm leaving."

"W-where?"

"My agent got me a movie role. I'm going to out of town for 2 weeks."

I felt like my heart just dropped. The one fucking thing I didn't want to happen, just did.

"Do you really have to go?? I just barely started to get comfortable."

"I leave tonight...."

"Are you...never mind. Do what you gotta do."

Very short sorry!! It's shitty!!