Friction

Aerith POV:

"Hey Aerith, you forgot your backpa..."

Once he saw David and me he froze. He just stood there, staring and David. David was glaring at him.

"Shit I'm sorry Ansel! I'm so clumsy. Thanks!"

I tried pushing him out my bed room door, but David opened his mouth.

"Who's this guy Aerith?" He asked with a little bit of anger.

I turned to look at him. His jaw tensed up. Just as I was about to respond, Ansel spoke.

"Well..um..this "guy's" name is Ansel. Who are you?!"

"I'm David."

"Oh so you're the David that broke Aerith's heart."

"Excuse you?"

"You heard me."

"Ansel! David! Shut up."

They both shut they're traps. My head started to hurt. This was too much to handle. I really like Ansel but I still have strong feeling for David. I just don't know what to do. I'm torn.

"Aerith, you could have just told me Ansel was your boyfriend.." He spoke with sadness in his voice.

I spoke up very quickly.

"What?! No, he's not boyfriend!"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean Aerith?!"

"Noth.."

"You know Aerith, from day one you could have just told me you have feelings for David still.."

"I don't! I think. I don't know."

"Aerith do you like Ansel?"

"Yes! Wait, I don't know."

This is all so fucking confusing!! I don't what to do I have feelings for both boys. They both mean a lot. They know how to comfort me. I'm not gonna be a slut and date them both. I have to choose. That's the thing...I can't.

"Both of you, out."

"What?" Both responded at the same time.

"Are you hard of hearing?! I said out!"

They both walked out of my room. I started to cry. My heart doesn't know what it wants and it sucks so dang much.

I need someone to talk to. Cindy is the only person I can think of.

I text to come over asap. It takes her less that 5 minutes to arrive. She walks in my room.

"Hey I got your message, what's wrong?"

I didn't say a word. I just kept crying. I'm so confused. My feelings are confused.

"Baby, why are you crying?"

Cindy pulled me into a hug. I cried for a bit then spoke.

"David is back.."

"What?! Why??"

"He moved back. He was here. We were talking about how he loves me and can't stay away from me. I still like him. Just as I was going to tell him about Ansel, Ansel came in to bring my backpack. They started arguing. I'm so confused. I have feelings for both of them.."

"Just go what with your heart tells you."

"That's the fucking problem!!! My heart doesn't know what the flying fuck it wants!"

"Ok. Calm down."

"Cindy, I don't know what to do. This is all a big cluster fuck...

Ansel POV:

I left Aerith's house with sadness. How can she still have feelings for that asshole. I love her. I can't believe she's second guessing her feelings for me. They way he looks at her. Makes me feel jealous. I couldn't deal if she chose him and not me. Is it because I don't have green eyes, or is it because I don't have tattoos. What in the hell does he have that I don't! He left her without thinking. Now he wants her back.....I need to prove I'm for her...

David POV:

Aerith is so beautiful. I remember why I fell in love with her. She's perfect. Nobody can say she's not. I just had to be a dumbass and throw it all away. I wasn't trying to hurt her. I dated Clarissa because she was hurting Aerith, and I had to stop her. I had good intentions. Then I had to move away and left my baby behind. I cried for days. I missed her. Now that I'm back, I can't let her slip through my fingers. I love her too much to let her go. Aerith, baby, your mine and only mine. I'll prove I'm right for you. Ansel is not gonna stop me.

Shitty I know. I'm trying to add as many chapters. I'm starting school in like a week. So rate and comment. Give me feed back!!