Bad boy or Sweet Boy

Aerith POV:

That was the most awkward class I have ever been in. The tension was so fucking high. Ansel was being protective, which I didn't mind. Having is arm around my waist the whole period. I could almost feel David burning a hole through my skull. The period ended so it was time for lunch. Ansel and I got up. He was about wrap his arm around me when David intertwined his hand with mind.

"What the fuck are you doing??" Ansel asked with anger in his voice.

"Going to lunch with my girlfriend."

"The last time I checked David, you left her."

"Guys can you.."

David let go of my hand and got in Ansel's face. I saw Ansel ball up his face. I pushed them apart.

"You guys need to fucking stop!"

At this point people in the halls were staring.

"I'm nobodies girlfriend. You guys need to get your shit together. I'm not going to be talking to either of you if this keeps up." I said almost crying.

I walked away. The reason I almost cried was for the pure fact that two of the people I care for the most are fighting. All because my stupid heart can't decide.

I walked in the lunch room. I sat at the usual table. I was there first. Plugged in my headphones. The Fallout by Crown The Empire came on.

I felt my heart rate begin... to...

Choke out the fucking noise like I was cursed

It felt like storms were directly overhead

And where I went it poured

And in a flash came the flood

That washed over my eyes

Now I could see inside the room of the blind

I lost myself inside

And as I fell into the black I left my past to die

Tonight we'll sail to the edge of the world

And watch the stars fall down

You'll put your head in my arms as we wonder

Is there anything we could have done

The song made me think about my past and future. Who would be best. Looking at the facts, Ansel and David have their up and downsides.

David is nice. I've known him since 5th grade. He knows everything and understands me even better than Cindy. That's good and all but he did leave me. What makes me think he won't do it again. He's a bad boy by heart. People say I changed him, I don't think so. From what I know he still does pot, drinks, doesn't give a crap really.

On the other hand, Ansel. The sweetest guy, person I have ever met. Talented, knows how to treat and respect people and him self. I've known him for a short time, but I feel like my heart is complete when he's there. Plenty of downsides. He's an actor. Which means he can leave me also. Shoot movies and stuff. He's is a celebrity. Gets a lot of attention and I'm not sure if I'm ready for that.

A few minutes pass, Cindy and Alex come and sit.

"Hey, so how's it going with the boys?" Alex asked.

"Shitty. They basically want to kill each other over me." I choke out.

"Don't cry. You need to think this out. You can't be playing with one of their hearts. You have to choose one." Cindy spoke.

"I can't. I love them too much to hurt any of them. They are both great guys. I just don't know.."

I wipe my tears and see Ansel and David coming our way. Which kind of made me tear up even more. Alex stood up in defense.

"You assholes need to stop. You are making her cry. Grow a pair and stop bickering like children. If you are hear to hurt her then leave." Alex said sternly.

I could see that David and Ansel be intimidated. I didn't even let them sit. I just walked out.

School was over. I decided to go home. Didn't feel like going to practice. I sat in my bed eating Nutella and listening to music and scrolling through Instagram. I couldn't stop thinking about the boys. They mean so much to me. I sat there for about 2 hours until I came to the decision. I know what and who my heart wants.

????? POV:

I need her. She is all I think about. The fact that I was hurting Aerith. She means the world to me. From the moment I laid eyes on her. I felt butterflies in the pit of my stomach. I sat in my bed just thinking about how that other idiot didn't deserve her. I was best.

I was on my computer when I heard the doorbell ring. I was home alone. I go to open the door. I see the most beautiful girl in world. He hazel eyes, dirty blond hair. She was wearing a purple beanie, white v-neck, white shorts and purple vans. Only Aerith can be this gorgeous.

"Umm...hey." I say awkwardly.

"I'm just gonna cut then point. The last couple of days my mind has been in a cluster fuck as well as my heart. Seeing to of the most important guys in my life fight has been tearing me up. You both mean the world to me. I can't keep playing with both of your emotions. So I came her to give you my decision.."

"It's fine. I get you don't want..."

I was interrupted with Aerith's lips on mine. My lips moving in sync with hers. They were amazing. She pulled away looking at me with those gorgeous eyes.

.

..

...

.....

........

...........

..............

.................

....................

.......................

.........................

"I choose you...Ansel Elgort.."