Boys are complicated..

Cindy POV:

I still can't believe Aerith lashed out like that. I knew that girl was hurt but come on. She's has been my BFF since kindergarten. She and I have been through it all. Hell, if it wasn't for her I would have never gotten with Alex. We have been to get her for 1 year and 3 months. I'm here for her.

Me and Alexander looked all over the school. She wasn't anywhere. Then I found her next to our locker crying.

"Aerith, baby what happened?"

I call her baby because she is my bff and like a sister.

"I'm just so done with boys. Love is not for me. It's been a thorn in my fucking side. I just can't do love since last time."

"Don't say that. You are going to find that perfect guy sooner or later. No need to rush it boo bear."

"Thanks Cindy, this is why you are my best friend."

I gave her a tight hug. She needed someone. It's been a hard 2 years. Her dad died of unknown reasons, she fell in love and her heart was broken. Now Ansel appears and it's got her distressed.

Then Alexander spoke.

" Hey Aerith, don't worry about anything. Especially guys. You are beautiful and smart. You don't need some guy to please you. Just do you for a bit. Think about things.

He was so cute when trying to help!!!

"Thanks Alex"

Aerith POV:

The rest of the day went smooth I guess. Classes went by so fucking close. Westover (Clarissa) kept giving me death glares. The good thing is I only have Ansel for one class and lunch. I can't get him out of my mind. His lips, his brown eyes, and sweet personality. I would be lying if I said I didn't find him attractive. He is but I don't know what is there other than looks. I was being harsh but it's better if we didn't talk. Fucking Clarissa.

Soccer meeting was cancelled. So I was going to hang with Cindy. Alexander had football practice. I exited the building trying not to spot Clarissa or Ansel. I heard people whispering. People are giving me weird looks.

OH MY FUCKING GLOB!!!! What the hell did Clarissa do!!! My range rover was a fucking mess!!! The words slut, skank, emo freak, ugly, worthless written in green and white paint.

I spotted Clarissa laughing in the crowd. Laughing. Cindy was there with her mouth covered.

"YOU FUCKING 71% SILICON FAKE BITCH!!! Why in the fucking world would you do this!!?!?!!!"

"Because you are nothing compared to me! You will never have Ansel. You are shit and you will always be shit!"

Then it's when someone poured a bucket of red paint on me!! The shit smelt like well...SHIT!! I just fell to the ground. Crying..what did I do to deserve this! I fucking hate her!!! I felt a pair of arms trying to help me up. I knew it was Cindy because of her fruity perfume. How I smelt it in this stench, I don't know.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing pinky?!?!"

"What the fuck does it look like cock sucker??! I'm helping my friend. Something you don't have Clarissa."

"You fake Barbie!!! You try and help her you are next!"

"Fake. Huh I maybe fake but I'm not as fake as your tits."

All I heard were ooooo's. Thanks Cindy, you always defend me. They kept exchanging words. That's when I heard a guys voice.

Ansel POV:

Everyone exited the school. I was the only one still in it because I had to pay some money to cover books. Already 2 projects and it's just my first day. Oh well, that's school.

I walked outside to see what looked like the school surrounding something. I heard two girls yelling. Was there a fight? I heard the whole group yell oooooo. I squeezed through the group. Only to see Aeirth covered in paint. Cindy was yelling at Clarissa. What the hell was happening! This needs to stop now.

"Hey!", I shouted.

Everybody turned to me. Clarissa looked happy to see me. Cindy looked shocked.

"Hey baby!" Clarissa ran over and tried to hug me. I pushed her away with more force than I intended.

"Get. Away.From.Me"

Everybody just stood there shocked. Did I do something.

"Nobody denies me!!!!! Not even you!!!"

I just rolled my eyes. I walked over to Cindy, who was trying to comfort Aerith. I helped her up. Why would anyone do this. She didn't deserve this.

Aerith POV:

After I got a towel and wiped the paint off my hair and face, I saw Ansel, he looked worried. I was sitting in the seat of my truck. Everybody had left.

"Hey...um..Ansel?"

He turned around quick. He looked so sad.

"Yes Aerith?"

"Thanks for helping me. It means a lot. You and Cindy helped. Sorry for getting you into this..."

"Don't worry. It's was nothing. You were in need and someone had to step in."

I looked into his eyes. He was so cute and adorable. Before I knew. I gave him a peck on his cheek. It was only for a couple of seconds, it felt forever. I started to blush. He did to.

"Aerith I have to go but I tried to wipe off the paint off your truck. It's almost gone, and if anything I'm here for you."

He walked away with a smile on his face.

*Fast foward* (Still Aerith POV.)

I ended up sleeping over Cindy's house. I called my mom letting her know. There wasn't any school tomorrow so it was cool. I took a shower and changed. For some reason Cindy had MY pj's in her closet. Weird. We sat in her bed talking.

"So Aerith, I saw that kiss you gave Ansel."

"And?"

"Someone is catching feelings." She gave me a weird look while eating chocolate.

"No I'm not. It was a kind gesture. Nothing else."

Was it just a kind gesture?

"If you say so. Just letting you know that boy is something else."

He was. He wasn't like other boys. He was way more mature.

Me and Cindy ended up talking about the soccer match next week. Semi Finals!! I couldn't stop thinking of Ansel. I wanted to invite him. I don't know though. Boys are so complicated.

Cindy had a big bed, so we both slept in it. I look over and Cindy was asleep. So I just say there in bed. I heard my phone vibrate. I looked at the screen and it was a text from Ansel. Huh? When did I get his number?

I opened his text. It said:

Ansel <3:

Well not sure if you are awake but just wanted to say goodnight and sweet dreams Aerith Evangeline. :)

His contact name was cute. The message was even cuter. I sat there smiling like an idiot. I replied back:

Goodnight and sweet dreams to you to Ansel Elgort.

Well that's another chapter peeps. Tell me how it was. I'm writing this at 4:00 AM. So if it's bad sorry. I might include new characters in the next chapter but idk. Well I guess that's all. See ya!!