Screw Up

Ansel POV:
I woke up with a headache. How hard did we party last night? I probably drank a lot seeing how I feel like death. We were just relaxing due to part of filming ending. I'm glad it's over. Now I can go home and see my love. Hope she isn't mad that I haven't texted her. I was pretty busy. So busy that I never had a chance to text, and when I did I fell asleep.
I look at my phone. Going through my Twitter. A lot of people tweeting me weird things. Saying nice Instagram pic. I haven't even touched it. I look at my Insta and see the most fucked up thing ever. Me and some girl, guessing an extra, making out. What the hell was I thinking. If Aerith ever sees this...I don't even want to think about it. She trusted me. For me to break that...it tears me apart.
I have to call her. Explain to her what happened, before she sees anything. I check to see what time is it and it's 4 pm. I hope she didn't see it. She would flip the fuck out. I call her about 5 times and she never picks up. I text her and no response. I really hope she's ok.
Aerith POV:
After I cooled down me and David talked for a bit. He has changed a lot since he left. We decided to go for a walk at the park. On the way he intertwined his hand with mine. Not letting go. David gives me butterflies in my stomach. Different from how...Ansel...did.
We get to the park and run to the swings. He pushed me for a bit and I pushed him too. After like an hour, we decided to sit on a bench and talk. When I sat, I felt my phone vibrate. I check to see who I was. The last person I want to talk to at the moment.
"Aren't you going to answer?"
I shook my head no. He nodded.
"So how you feeling princess, better?"
"I guess...it just sucks how you put so much trust and faith in someone and they let you down." I lower my head.
"I understand you. It's that persons loss. They screw up and lose the thing the love the most. Just like I lost you when I dated Clarissa and left..."
"Don't beat yourself up because of that. You had good intentions." I gave him a reassuring smile.
"I know but I hate how I hurt you. I caused so much pain..."
I then gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"What was that for?" He asked.
"So you would be quiet." I giggled.
My phone was blowing up with messages from Ansel. Ugh.
"Come on beautiful, let's get you home, it's getting late." He said looking at me with his Jade green eyes.
I grabbed his hand and walked.

Yay! Did you guys like it? Ansel fans don't be mad. PLZ? I'm going to update more in the coming days. So kind of like a marathon. Anyways, comment, give me feed back, and vote .^.^ Love you guys! <3