A date? Naw.

Ansel POV:

No school today which was good. Even though I had nothing to do. I didn't really know anyone. Well I knew Aerith. Her goodnight message was so cute. She had me smitten. She was amazing. I still couldn't believe what that girl Clarissa did. How can someone do that to her? I'm going to protect her to the end of time, from anyone and anything.

I was thinking about her when my mom called me down for breakfast.

"So honey what's your plan for to...oh my god! Ansel put on a shirt!!" Mom covered her eyes.

I then noticed I was just wearing my pj bottoms. I quickly went to my room and put a white V-neck on and came back to the kitchen.

"As I was saying, what's your plans for today honey?"

" I don't know really. I don't know anybody or anything in Chicago."

"Didn't you make any friends at school?" She asked as she mixed the pancake batter.

"Yeah, this one pretty girl, but I doubt she would hangout."

"Ooooo! A pretty girl! Talk to her Ansel she might be a keeper."

"I don't think she likes me, plus we just met. So I don't think she would hangout."

"Call her then. See what she says"

These pancakes were amazing! They are like heaven. I thought about what my mom said. So I went to my room and called Aerith. I don't think I'll wake her up, it's 12 noon.

Aerith POV:

Holy mother of glob!!! Who wakes me up, it's 12 noon I get it but it's my day off! I look at the name. Holy crap it's Ansel! I wake up and answer.

"Hello?" I answer still sounding sleepy.

"Oh..sorry Aerith. Did I wake you?"

"No I was just waking up. What's up?"

"Oh yeah. I was just wondering of you didn't have any plans for later..um..maybe we could hangout!"

"Um..yeah that sounds cool. Do you mind if I bring Cindy and Alexander?

"Oh..yeah..sure?

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah it's cool."

"Ok Ansel! I'll see you around 6?"

"Sounds cool. Bye."

"Bye"

Well I guess I'm going to hangout with Ansel. The only reason I invited Alex and Cindy is because I don't want to be alone. Ansel did sound a little bit disappointed. Wait? Is this a double date? No, I don't think so. I don't consider it a date. More like out with friends. I don't want to leave my bed. I left Cindy's house around 6 A.M. I didn't know what to wear today. I looked through my closet for a good 20 minutes. I decided to wear my Thomas Müller Germany soccer jersey, my black adidas soccer pants with white stripes and white vans. I went down stairs and ate some cereal. I then called Cindy. I asked if she wanted to hang today. Told her to bring Alex too. They had nothing to do so it worked out.

I spent the rest of the time I had playing some FIFA on my ps3.

Before I knew it was 6. I heard a knock on my door. I open it to see Cindy. She almost had the same outfit. Except she had on pink adidas pants, white shirt and pink vans. I walked out of the house. Alexander was driving us. I saw someone in the backseat. It was Ansel. He was smiling a big cheesy smile. I got in and decided to go to the park and play soccer!!

"So Ansel you play soccer?" I asked.

"Yeah! I love the game! I see you are a fan. Nice shirt."

"Thanks and yeah love it."

Alex then interrupted.

"Why soccer? Why not football??"

Cindy responded quickly.

"Because some of us can't tackle you down."

Alex just frowned.

I noticed it was blazing out side. I meant it was early September, but Jesus, it's was 80 something degrees. I'm dying. We stopped at a red light.

"I can't stand this heat!! I'm taking of my shirt! Fuck that! Alex said taking of his shirt in the process.

He had some nice muscles. Me and Cindy always discussed that.

"Yeah! It's is way too hot for this polo."

I noticed Ansel taking of his polo. He revealed his toned muscles. They were sexy! Beyond sexy. Did he just flex?!?! Am I dreaming?

"Aerith are you okay?" Ansel asked putting his and in my thigh.

Omg. Was I staring?!?!

"Um..yeah! Just daydreaming!"

He just nodded.

This is going to be a awkward car ride.

Hey peeps!! Sorry for the shitty chapter!! It was a filler. Just felt like updating. Anywho rate and comment ppl!!! Love y'all!