He's Back.....

Ansel POV:

I ended up showing off my dj skills. Aerith loves edm, she loved my mixes as well. She danced all around my room. I couldn't help but giggle. After like 2 hours we just laid in the bed.

"Why are you so different Evangeline?"

"What do you mean Elgort."

"I don't mean different in a bad way, but different as in you don't follow people. You don't believe in fame or nothing like that. You think everyone is equal."

"In this world everyone is equal. Well not you. You are cute" She says bitting her lip.

Our faces get closer and closer until our lips are inches away. I lean in for the kiss but she pulls away.

"Really Aerith? Why do you have to tease me?"

"Hehe, because I'm allowed to."

Aerith had to go home. It was getting late and her mom called her like 10 times.

"I'll text you when I get home Elgort."

"Ok babe, tell your mom I said sorry for keeping you out late."

"Babe??"

"Oh shit! I'm sorry I didn't mean t.."

She then kissed me to shut up. God her lips are so sweet. Must be her cherry lip balm. I felt like I was blushing.

"Later Ansel"

I just gave her a wave. God she makes me feel some type of way.

Aerith POV:

That kiss was amazing. Ansel is amazing. He's not like any other boy I've met. Not just the fact that he's famous, not that I care. He's mature and cares about everyone. Every time he smiles or talks he makes me feel butterflies in my stomach. Am I falling in love or what. I don't know where this will lead, let's just hope I doesn't end like last time.

As I walk the sun was setting. The sky was a orangey-red color. It was beautiful. I live in a pretty calm and conservative neighborhood, so I feel safe walking alone. The only reason I'm walking is because my house is like 2 blocks away from Ansel's.

I get to my house. I love it it's pretty peach color house. Hmm that's weird. The door is open. I walk inside and notice my mom talking to a well built guy that looked to be my age. Oh shit....It can't be.

"Honey you're home. You have a guest, that's why I called so many times."

"Hey beautiful, long time no see." He says with a grin.

"Oh hey David....it's been a while."

"You don't seem very happy to see me.."

"It's not that David believe me. I'm just surprised you're here."

Wow I haven't seen David since he moved to California. Better yet haven't talked to him since him and Clarissa went out. I liked him a lot...wait do I still do?

"David, Aerith, if you kids want you can talk in Aerith's room. Just no funny business". She giggled.

"Don't worry Mrs.Evangeline. I won't try anything."

I lead David upstairs. This is so awkward. I'm still in shock. What is he even doing Chicago.

We walk in my room. It's pink and black. Filled with Asking Alexandria, Nirvana, and EDM DJ's posters. We sit on my pink and black bed.

We sat there in awkward silence, until I broke it.

"What are you doing here David?" I ask while starring at his beautiful green eyes.

"Well I moved back with mom and dad. His job brought us back."

"No, I mean here, in my house."

"I missed you. There wasn't a day while I was at California that I didn't think about you love."

"That's not what it looked like when you dated Clarissa...."

"The only reason I dated Clarissa was to keep her from hurting you. You were bullied too much. No human deserves that.

"Well you didn't do a good job, because in dating her, you were hurting me. Then you left with out a word..."

"Aerith, I love you to death. I don't think I could deal another day with out you. You are my world, without you I'm nothing. A day without you, is like a decade without rain. You complete me."

I could see in his eyes he meant every word. There is something inside of me that says take him back you are meant to be with him. Yet a voice is saying Ansel. I have feeling for them both. I have to tell David about Elgort. He's gonna find out when he comes back to school. So why pro long this. No I can't I'll hurt David. What am I saying he left me alone. I don't know what to think. Fuck it. I'll tell him.

"David you should know something.."

"What is it love?" I could see the look of concern in his green eyes.

"You see David, there is thi..."

Just as I was about to tell him, a familiar face walked in the room.

"Hey Aerith, you forgot your backpa..."

Cliffhanger!!!! What do you guys and gals think. David is back!!! Things are about to get heated up!! Rate and comment. Thanks y'all!