5

Two months ago...

"Hey, Uncle De, I killed the shifter. He was one sneaky son of a bitch. Umm...," Kirstin laughs slightly, adjusting her position on the motel bed, "I'm heading back to the Bunker. I'm leaving after I finish this voicemail. I figured you wouldn't answer this late, thankfully. I was hoping you wouldn't so I can just get the yelling done in one go but.." She trails off as she feels another presence in the room. Glancing up from her lap, she sees him standing in front of her. Her phone drops out of her hand, she moves into a fighting position quickly, overlooking the Angel blade that wouldn't make him even flinch.

Lucifer, standing, in the middle of the room, laughs, "Miss me, my darling niece."

She glances around the room before snorting slightly, shifting her position into a forced relaxed one, "You know what? You kind of sound like the creepy uncle that makes the nieces and nephews so uncomfortable, they try to avoid them at all costs. Except replace creepy with evil, and add a dash of psychotic murderer." She cocks her head to the side mockingly, "I'm imagining you at Thanksgiving."

"Oh my Dad, you are more annoying every time we meet, you know that? You must get your sense of humor from those hairless apes you live with. Doesn't matter, though. Wanna know why?" He smiles, plans set up in his head.

"Not particularly." She pretends to chew gum, glancing at her nails, picking at the nonexistent nail polish.

"I came here," he leans forward, stage whispering, "to kill you, Sweetheart."

She sighs, "You know, you can certainly have fun trying. We both know your powers, the important ones, don't work on me. If at all." He laughs snapping his fingers. When nothing happens Kirstin raises her hand, Lucifer crying out as her powers take effect. His body starts to pick up off the ground shaking, "Having performance issues, are we, Luci? That's okay, it happens to every being. You should get that checked out in the Empty." Angels that Lucifer summoned appeared behind Kirstin, one on each side.

"No, I knew what I was doing." He grunts out, pain obvious in his voice. Kirstin's fist starts to tighten, his body starting to smoke. The Angels behind him pull out a set of Enochian handcuffs, "Say hello to my little friends, Niece." They grab her arms, cuffing her quickly before she could kill them.

Lucifer drops to the ground ungracefully, "Thanks for the assist, Underlings. This one is a danger to us all." He quickly stands up bopping her nose, "And herself. You know where to take her, boys. Quickly, quickly. Oh, and then hurry upstairs. We'll be having a meeting on how to get my son to my side."

Kirstin laughs, "You mean to stab you in the side? Because that's how that plan is going to play out. Jack will NEVER join you, he HATES you. Wishes you were dead already. Better uncuff me so I can complete your prince's orders, Sweetheart."

Lucifer rolls his eyes, looking at his guards, "What are you waiting for? Leave before I snap your necks and take her myself!"

Kirstin's P.O.V.- Present Day

I glare around at the dark, empty room, my blood dripping into my line of sight. My arms, chained to a pole above my head, ache painfully, handcuffed with those stupid Enochian cuffs. My shirt was torn and bloody from all the times they had stabbed or cut me, most of the wounds healed already. While the Enochian cuffs do prevent most of my powers, it only dampens the healing ability I have. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad one. My legs don't touch the ground and barely scrape it if I point my toes

I know that I am in a type of house, that the pole I am hanging from can be taken off and put on from the walls on either side. From what I could see, the walls to my left and right were spray painted with random tags, the wall that I assume is in front of me was blocked by a tarp, I hear it shift whenever someone enters. This means that the door is somewhere on the other side of the tarp. It also means that they have me at a third party location; last I knew Heaven does not look like this and I can definitely say this is not where I was staying. The wall behind me is too far back to tell exactly what it looks like.