the pink sweater from spring day

Jimin's eyes drooped and he caught himself just before his head fell forward. He struggled to keep his eyes open as his head basically rolled on his neck. He would fall asleep for a second before realising it and waking up again, his head jerking.

"Alright." Yoongi suddenly reached over Jimin's shoulder and closed his laptop.

"Hyung!" Jimin whimpered. He was a little more awake now but his eyes were still burning.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand and pulled him out of the chair, bending down to pick the younger up before Jimin could react. Jimin let out a high squeal as he was hoisted into the air. Yoongi ignored it and carried him through the house.

"Hyung, stop it! I was looking up—"

"I know you were. But you've been looking up adoption stuff for days. You need to sleep now."

"But, hyung—" Jimin was cut off the second time by Yoongi dumping him on the bed.

Jimin bounced a bit, groaning. Yoongi smirked and pushed Jimin under the covers, then climbed under himself.

"Hyung, stop it," the younger whined.

Yoongi hummed and pulled Jimin into his arms. He started brushing his fingers through Jimin's hair, knowing it would make him fall asleep faster.

"Not fair..." Jimin muttered, eyes already fluttering closed.

"Shh," Yoongi shushed him. "Sleep now, baby."

Jimin let out a breath and finally let his body relax. "Yes, Daddy," he whispered just before falling asleep.

~

"Hyung!" Jimin called as he walked through the front door. "I bought some stuff!"

"What?" Yoongi stood up and went to find Jimin, who was carrying a ton of bags. "Some?"

Jimin shrugged. "I know it could be a while, but I just got some baby stuff. The general things, you know?"

Yoongi just rubbed at his face. "Alright? Um... That'll be good then, I guess."

"Yeah!" Jimin smiled. "And I made sure to get yellow and purple stuff, since we won't know if it's a boy or girl or whatever."

Yoongi peeked into one of the bags. He raised an eyebrow in question and pulled out a sweater, bright pink and way too large for a baby. He lifted it towards Jimin and the younger blushed.

"I saw it while I was shopping and it was cute. And soft. Leave me alone, hyung."

Yoongi just smiled and put the sweater back down. "Alright, fine. What have you been researching anyway, honey?"

"Well... How to start, I guess. We need a social worker and we've gotta fill out a ton of paperwork and it's gonna take forever but..." Jimin looked up at Yoongi. "I really want a baby."

Yoongi put his hands on Jimin's waist and smiled. "Me too. It's okay. We got this, yeah?"

"Yeah," Jimin grinned. "Now, go do something while I continue looking stuff up."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and left Jimin in the kitchen, the same place he has been during his free time for the last few weeks.

~

Yoongi whined into his phone. He could hear Jimin's little laugh, which warmed his heart a bit. It was nowhere close to what he needed though.

"Jiminie~! Please, come home. I'm f-freezing." Yoongi bounced a bit.

"Hyung, it can't be that cold."

"It is! I'm shivering! Come home, I wanna cuddle. You're always warm."

"I'll be home soon. Put on a sweatshirt or something."

Yoongi whimpered. He looked around the room and his eyes landed on the scattered plastic bags that Jimin had left in the living room. Yoongi cursed himself but ran over, pulling out the brightest hot pink sweater he's ever seen.

"God, I can't stand you, Jimin."

Jimin giggled. "Why?! What'd I do now?!"

"You'll see." Yoongi pulled the sweater over his head and sighed at the immediate warmth he felt. "Get home quick, okay? I need your body warmth."

"Yeah, yeah. Ten minutes."

~

Jimin gasped when he saw Yoongi in the neon pink sweater. "Hyung, you look so cute!"

Yoongi glared at Jimin, narrowing his eyes. "T-Turn up the h-heat, I-I'm cold."

Jimin giggled and went to the thermostat to turn up the heat a bit. "There."

"Now, come c-cuddle me, you shit. I'm f-freezing." Yoongi opened his arms from the couch.

"You could have gotten some heavier clothes on."

"Lazy."

Jimin fell into Yoongi's arms, laughing at the pink sweater on his hyung who only wore dark colours. It was a huge contrast from his pale skin and black hair. He looked so soft and cute.

"Pink hyung~!"

"Shut the fuck up." Yoongi held Jimin to him, hiding his face in the younger's neck. Jimin was always so warm. It wasn't fair.

"Please never take this sweater off. Making fun of you is easy and it's adorable on you."

Yoongi hit Jimin in the back of the head, smiling when he felt the younger giggle against him. "I was just cold."

"Right."

"Shut the fuck up, Jimin."

Jimin kissed the side of Yoongi's head. "No thanks, pink hyung."