Arrival Of Clades

Hi Guys! Chapter#3 is here. I hope you guys like it. Anyways ENJOY ;-)

Night time. A beautiful full moon was in the sky with millions and millions of stars. The night was beautiful more than ever.
Team Sonic were standing on a cliff near a forest not far from their town. Everyone walked up to the top of the cliff silently. As they reached the top of the cliff Tails said :"You guys just stay back"
"Why?" Amy asked him.
"Just in case he gets out of control" Tails exclaimed.
"Okay" Amy said. Everyone backed off and Tails stood right under the moonlight.
"You ready Tails?" Sonic asked him.
"Yes" Tails replied.
"Then anytime now" Sonic said to him.
Tails stood still and then looked up at the moon. He then closed his eyes and took a deep breath. A few moments passed, Tails was still in the same position. Not moving.
"Uh....Tails?" Sonic asked in concern.
Tails in reply, relaxed his body and turned towards his friends. His eyes were closed. He smirked and opened them quickly. Team Sonic took a step backwards when they saw his eyes. They were empty grey and had dark circles around them. Clades was what he was now. He smirked at them and said :"Well I never expected to be called by this kid"
"T-...Clades we need to talk" Sonic said to him.
"I didn't stopped you" Clades said in reply.
"No we need to talk to you!" Amy said.
"Me?" Clades said in confusion.
"Why do you need to talk to me?" Clades said.
"We need some answers from you" Sonic said. Clades laughed a little on this and said :"Answers from a guy in search of answers." "What do you mean?" Amy said.
"You won't understand it" Clades said in a demonic tone.
"Okay we need to know about........the Fallen" Sonic said to Clades.
"Fallen? So Miles finally told you about it" Clades said as he moved towards the Team. Team Sonic took their battling positions as they thought he was going to attack.
"Relax! I'm not in the mood right now!" Clades said as he continued his motion. Team Sonic then released their positions as Clades stopped near them.
"So you're gonna tell us?" Sonic asked him.
"I'll just say that the Fallen means .................the Dead"  Clades continued :"The Dead who have been through a lot during they lived. The people who were killed repeatedly. The people who were tortured. The people who wished they were never born" Clades said that and turned his back and flew somewhere in the sky.
"WAIT!!!" Sonic said trying to catch him but he couldn't as he was gone.
"The Dead....." Sonic said as he looked at the ground. End of the scene.
Meanwhile At Eggman's Base:
Eggman was sitting on his chair stroking his mustache when his computer behind him began beeping.
"What's that?" Eggman said as he turned his attention towards the large screen. The two robots, Orbot and Cubot, stood side by side him.
"What is it Sir?" Orbot asked him.
"Hmm.....it's some kind of energy readings. Let's see" Eggman said as he pushed some buttons and then  the screen showed Clades standing on a higher cliff. He was standing straight with his eyes on the sky with full determination. His three bangs were waving in the air due to the cold blowing wind.
"Hot shot!" Eggman smirked.
"Prepare my Egg Mobile!" Eggman commanded his robots as they did what they were said.

With Clades. He kept his position when he heard something from behind. He turned around to see Doctor Eggman floating in his Egg Mobile.
"Ho ho ho ho ho! Nice to meet you again.....loads of dark energy!!!" Eggman said.
"Eh...what do you want?" Clades said in a demonic tone.
"I'm here to make a nice deal my dearest friend" Eggman said getting out of his Egg Mobile.
Clades raised an eyebrow on his actions.
"What deal?" Clades asked.
"Why don't we both become partners, you will help me defeating that blue hedgehog once and for all!!!!" Eggman said.
"And why would I do that?" Clades asked in a cocky way. Eggman smirked at his question. He knew what Clades wanted the most. The same thing Tails wanted the most. Answers.
"I have answers to all your questions!" Eggman proclaimed.
Clades eyes shot opened and he looked at the evil doctor with utter surprise.
"Impossible!!!" Clades said in anger. His tone proved to be dangerous for Eggman and he knew it. Eggman knew if Clades got angry, it could be his last deal.
"Okay okay don't get mad! But think about it. It's for the best for both of us.......I'll leave you now"  Eggman said trying to bring him to trust. Clades thought deeply for a moment. Whereas Eggman, in the mean time got on to his Egg Mobile and began floating back to his lair. Clades looked at the sky again. Then he heard something.
"Think deeply you have a lot of time!" Eggman said and got away. Clades took a deep breath and also left the place.

With Team Sonic. They were wandering in the forests in search of Clades since he disappeared in the sky. They were searching separately in all directions. Sonic to the West, Amy to the East, Knuckles on the Northern side and Sticks at the Southern era. After searching for nearly half an hour Sonic said:
"Where can he go!"
Then he heard a voice from behind.
"Sonic!" The rest of the Team came towards him.
"Did you saw him?" Sonic asked impatiently.
"No!" Knuckles said.
"We searched everywhere!" Amy said.
"But why did he ran?!?" Sticks asked everyone.
"I don't know....." Sonic said in reply.
"Let's first find out where he went" Amy said to the group.
"But how?" Knuckles asked.
"Sticks any energy trails?" Sonic asked her.
"Hm.....let's see............THAT WAY!!" Sticks said pointing towards the left. Everyone followed her. To be continued...........

That was chapter #3. Hope everyone liked it. Do you think Clades will team up with Eggman, will Tails be able to comeback? See you in the next BYE;-)