Following The Voices

Hi Guys! Sorry for the late update. I've got nothing to say but ENJOY ;-)

Tails nodded 'yes' in reply and started to listen carefully. The rest Team Sonic and Nex were prepared for everything that is coming.
"Which way Tails?" Sonic asked curiously. Tails remained quiet for a moment or two. Then he spoke up:"That way!" while pointing towards the forest.
"Then what are we waiting for let's go!" Nex said as the others nodded and started towards the forest.

In the forest, they soon reached a place they have probably never seen before.
"Whoa! Never saw this part of the forest" Sonic exclaimed.
"Me neither" Amy added.
"I think this part is abandoned." Amy further said while looking around the forest.
The trees looked like more than a thousand years old and leaves above felt like they covered whole of the sky. Not a single ray of sunlight could reach down to the ground. The grass was excessively tall. No sign of life. The only sound was of rustling of some leaves.
But the same could not be said for Tails. His expressions showed that he felt uneasy in the abandoned forest.
"You okay buddy?" Sonic asked with concern in his voice.
"Yeah.........let's continue" Tails replied not even looking at him.
Everyone followed Tails once again. They were now in the mid of that forest. No one spoke on their way.
Sonic was the first to break the silence as he was running out of patience.
"Urgh this will take years!" Sonic exclaimed.
"It won't if you keep quiet." Nex said neutrally.
"Easy for you to say." Sonic said while he continued walking.
"What do you mean?" Nex asked.
"I mean, dude you're a soul, you don't have to feel anything" Sonic replied.
"Who said I can't feel anything" Nex said as they continued walking.
"You can feel?" Sonic asked as his voice showed a bit of surprise.
"Of course I can........especially anger" Nex replied with the last part to in a low tone.
"What was that?" Sonic asked what he said in the end.
"Nothing" Nex replied neutrally as they continued walking.
"I think I heard something" Sonic said bringing his ear close to Nex.
Nex felt anger in him. He growled and punched Sonic hard in the face.
"Ow!" Sonic cried.
"STOP BUGGING ME!!!" Nex shouted at him.
"Okay man! Just don't do that again! Geez......" Sonic said as the continued walking.
"Will you two stop yelling for a while........I'm having some difficulties here!" Tails said to the duo.
"And what are those difficulties? Huh?" Sonic folded his arms.
"That you're yelling" Amy said who was standing besides Sticks.
"What I'm not yelling he is!" Sonic said pointing at Nex.
"Do you want that finger with you're hand or else I rip it off" Nex said while glaring at Sonic's finger.
"I can't stand with this guy anymore! I'm going with Knux! Uh Knux?" Sonic said while looking at his echidna companion.
"What are you doing?" Sonic asked him.
"Uh nothing......" replied Knuckles who was actually poking a giant boulder for no reason.
"Yeah....never mind!" Sonic exclaimed and walked up to Knuckles.
Nex just sighed and rolled his eyes. Sticks who was standing besides Amy and Tails asked :"So what's the problem? Huh?"
"Oh nothing just that.........THERE'S a dead end here!!!!!"Tails exclaimed as he pointed at what looked like a wall but was another giant boulder.
"So..........how are we gonna cross it?" Amy asked.
"Allow me"  Knuckles said as he charged at the giant boulder with his fist.
"I know he'll make it, I know he'll make it, I know he'll make it" Sonic said in enthusiasm
Everyone looked at Knuckles with hopeful; eyes well except Nex and then a thump was heard.
"OW OW OW OW OW!!!!" Knuckles cried.
"I knew he wouldn't make it..." Sonic said.
"Huh.....pathetic" Nex rolled his eyes once again.
"Like you can do something" Sonic said in boredom.
"Just watch" Nex said and walked towards the giant boulder.
He glared it for a second and then he started muttering something as he closed his silver eyes. He stopped after a few moments and opened his eyes.
Team Sonic backed up a little when they saw what happened next.
The boulder shined bright white and as it stopped shining, it was transformed into a door now.
"Whoa" Team Sonic said.
"So this is the place?" Amy asked.
"I guess so" Tails replied.
"But its a little creepy" Knuckles.
"Or maybe you're scared" Sticks taunted.
"No I'm not!"  Knuckles said.
"Yes you are!" Sticks said.
"No I'm not!" Knuckles said.
"Yes!" Sticks said.
"No!" Knuckles said.
"Yes!" Sticks said.
"No!" Knuckles said.
"Yes!" Sticks said.
"No!" Knuckles said.
"How do you even live with these people?" Nex asked Tails while Knuckles and Sticks continued to argue.
"I just do" Tails shrugged. Nex sighed and folded his arms.
"I'm gonna regret helping Clades" Nex thought as Knuckles and Sticks were still arguing.
"YES!" Sticks said.
"NO!" Knuckles said.
"STOP FIGHTING YOU TWO!!!" Sonic separated them.
"He/She started it!" Knuckles and Sticks said at the same time while pointing at each other.
"Amy you take both of them back to the village" Sonic commanded.
"Why?" Amy asked.
"Just in case Eggman attacks" Sonic replied.
"So, I'm incharge?" Amy asked.
"Fine." Sonic said
"But I wanted to do that!" Knuckles said as Amy grabbed Sticks and him and walked away.
Sonic watched them go and then turned towards Tails and Nex.
"Now let's go!" Sonic said as Tails and Nex nodded. The trio then ran inside, one after another. To be continued..............

That was chapter#9. I hope everyone liked it. Don't forget to vote and comment. See you in the next. BYE ;-)