Another Dark?

Hi Guys! Sorry to be a little late. So, here is chapter #4 and I hope you like it. ENJOY ;-)

Sonic, Amy and Knuckles were following Sticks as she showed them the way Clades could have gone. They soon reached the higher cliff where Clades was recently standing. But now he was nowhere to be seen. Team Sonic stopped as they saw their badger companion stop.
"What's wrong?" Sonic asked her as if there was something wrong.
"Problem" she replied in a low tone.
"What problem?!" Amy asked her curiously.
"There are two energy trails here....one that way(*points at left side*) and one that way (*points at right side*) I don't know which one to follow" Sticks replied.
"You mean there are two dark souls now!?!" Amy asked her.
"What the!? Where did the other one came from?!?!" Sonic asked in confusion.
"I have no idea what is going on" Sticks said as she scratched her head.
"What should we do then?" Knuckles asked.
"Shall we wait for him to return?" Amy asked gently.
"You guys go home" Sonic ordered his Team.
"And what are you gonna do?" Amy asked him.
"I'll come after another run across the island I can't leave him like this" Sonic exclaimed as he looked at the other side. He then felt a slight pat, well kinda slight pat, on his right shoulder. He turned to see Knuckles and the rest of the two girls smiling at him.
"Good luck big blue" Knuckles wished him.
"Thanks Knux!" Sonic gave him a thumbs up. Then Amy, Knuckles and Sticks made their way home. Sonic was left alone under the moonlight standing still.
"Don't worry buddy.........I promise............I'll get you out of all this" Sonic promised as if knew Tails was there in his heart listening to him.
"I'm coming Tails!" Sonic said as he sped of towards the canyon. He reached the canyon pretty soon as he was known as the fastest thing alive. He took a round of the canyon throughout but could not find any one. He then bursted towards the frozen lake for a clue of his fox friend.
He thought he could find him there as he first find out Clades at the same place. He looked thoroughly. No one was there. He then for the mountains as it was the only place left.

With Eggman:

Eggman had just reached his lair after having a word with Clades and he was about to go to bed that his computer started beeping again. He looked closely at the large screen as his two robots also showed up by his sides.
"What is it now boss?" Cubot asked his master.
"I have no idea" Eggman said.
"Is it him again?" Orbot asked if it was Clades.
"No it's something else but sure is full of energy too!" Eggman said.
He pressed a few buttons on the keyboard and once again, thanks to his cameras all around the island, he saw a fox somewhere in the mountains. But he was not Tails or Clades. His fur was a unique and dark shade of brown. His eyes were silver. His left eye had a scar throughout on it. He looked like Tails a little but he had only one tail.
"Who is he?" Eggman asked himself. He then checked for the energy readings.
"Oh man!" Eggman said.
It was same as Clades, totally same uncountable amount of dark energy.
"This is gonna be fun!" Eggman chuckled. Blackout.

With Sonic:

Sonic had reached the mountains. Now he was looking for Tails or Clades. He was running throughout then he saw a silhouette all of a sudden. He reached closer to him. He saw the person who the silhouette belonged to. It was a fox but he had one tail that Sonic didn't noticed because it was pretty dark there.
"Tails is that you?" Sonic asked the fox.
The fox turned around to see a blue hedgehog. He seemed pretty angry. But when Sonic saw his silver eyes he quickly recognized that he was not Tails.
"No......" the fox said in a demonic tone. It seemed as if his voice was demonic, but it wasn't that much.
"Sorry I....I....I didn't mean to-" Sonic tried to apologize but he he was thrown into the ground by the dark fox.
"Do never apologize to me EVER AGAIN!!!" the fox said as his voice rose a bit.
"OK OK man......geez.....don't get angry" Sonic said while standing up. The fox just let out a 'hmph' in  reply. He was about to leave the hedgehog who seemed pretty irritating to him. He turned around to go but his silver eyes met another pair of grey eyes at the time. He soon recognized whose eyes they were.
"What are you doing here?" The owner of the grey eyes asked coldly.
"Shouldn't I've been asking that to you?" the darker fox replied. Then they both grinned at each other. The hedgehog behind was standing totally in confusion. There was complete silence for a moment. Then the two foxes broke the silence with a sentence.
"Anyways Clades isn't it been a while you showed up" the darker fox asked the other fox who proved to be Clades.
"I don't wanna talk right now....... Nex" Clades said coldly.
"Oh my you remember my name I didn't expected such a respectful greeting from you" Nex said folding his arms.
"Get lost!!" Clades shouted to him.
"Fine dude I'm going" Nex said. But he stopped after a few steps a addressed the hedgehog.
"I'll deal with you later" Nex said coldly.
"I SAID GO!!" Clades shouted again.
"OK dude!!" Nex said and disappeared in the sky.
Sonic was standing there still in confusion as he had no idea what was happening.
Clades took a deep breath while closing his grey eyes. Then he felt like he lost all the power within his body. He collapsed to the ground. Unconscious again.
"Tails!!!!" Sonic said as he reached for the two-tailed fox.
He picked him up in his hands and bursted towards home. To be continued.........

That was chapter #4. Hope everyone liked it. The other dark soul Nex's name is another Latin word meaning 'blood of the slain'. See you in the next BYE;-)