CHAPTER 5

CLAUDIA'S POV

The crying made me sleepy. I wanted to sleep early tonight but i recieved a text from Joshua.

" Claudia, Joshua here. I just wanted you to know that I have got the contract all ready, you are free to come by tomorrow"

"Alright...... //Delete//.... Okay josh....//delete//" I don't know what to say.

"Ok see you soon" sent.

I stood in front of the mirror, looking at myself. I was trying to act like I was in love. Holding my face on the mirror. Kissing like an idiot.

"Hey, i was wonderi-" Jessy oppened the door without knocking.

"What are you doing ? " She asked me while looking at me kissing the mirror.

"I uhm Ahh'' fuxk its embarrasing

She burst out laughing when I lied to her that I finally got a boyfriend.

"What makes you think that kissing the mirror can help yourself to learn how to kiss?" Jessy asked me while laughing

I shrug and said " I don't know"

"You don't have to practice to kiss someone. Every first kiss felt perfect and special. Don't mind if the guy thinks you suck. He'll love you no matter what if he does. If he leave you over the kiss? Damn girl you gotta leave his ass".

We both laughed and talked about her past boyfriend.

//THE NEXT DAY//

"Ughh" I woke up as my alarm rang

I stood up and went to my closet. Scanning my outfits.

"I have nothing to wear" I said. I took out all of my outfit and got frustated.

I randomly picked a shorts and plain T-shirt on. I decided to put a light make up on. I applied concealer, nude lipstick and little bit of bronzer.

I took my flat shoes and quickly ran out because the cab was waiting for me.

JOSHUA'S POV

I was in the office, too busy collecting all of the invoices and e-mails. stress about my works.

Dad called to tell me that we are having dinner tonight and he wanted me to bring claudia over.

I haven't told her about the dinner yet. I was planning to tell her when she arrive to sign the contract.

I was typing as fast I could to finish up my job early when I saw claudia standing outside my office.

She looked pretty with her hair tied up and a light make up on

//Knock knock//

"Hi" she said with an innocent smile on

"Sorry for coming late, and sorry if i look like a messy clown. I don't really had the time to do my hair" she said while making an awkward face.

I looked at her and said "yea, you do look like a clown" eventhough I know it wasn't true.

She smiled without getting pissed and said "its okay. Now where is the contract that I was suppose to sign"

"Here, these are the papers." I said while I passed the papers to her.

"I uhm

"I uhm... Have a bad eyesight" she said while she smallen her eyes to read the contract.

"Its okay I trust you anyway" she said while signing the contract.

She looks so innocent and cute. Especially when she make the "idk" reaction when she stares blankly.

" So dad wants to meet you" i said while continue typing in my laptop

"Oh when?" She asked while she walks around the room.

"Tonight with my whole family"

"What?" She asked in shock

"I have nothing to wear" she said while she crossed her arms.

"I have no time to bring you out, I have a lot of stuff to do. Why don't you buy yourself a dress at a mall using my card" I said without looking at her face.

"Mall.....? Uhm Nevermind. I will just find something to wear". She said while continue roaming the office. She looks like a small kid that amazes everything she sees.

"Wow what are this gold fish names?" She asked while pointing at the aquarium.

"I dont have a name for it" I said while typing.

"Can I name it?"

I rolled my eyes and ignored her

"Vivi and erth" she said while pointing at the goldfish.

I couldn't help but smile. Its annoying but at the same time, I find it very cute.

I finally finished my job at 4pm. I stretch my body as I stand up and saw claudia sleeping on my sofa soundly.

I woke her up because we need to get ready for dinner. She yawn and looked at me.

The first thing she said when she woke up was " I have nothing to wear for tonights dinner".

I drove her back home and waited for her to get ready. She didn't want me to buy her a dress for tonight but complaining to having anything to wear.

I wore my red tux while standing outside my car. Few minutes later, claudia came out and I was speachless.

She wore a slim fit red dress and light makeup on while leaving her hair down. I couldn't stop looking at. We were matching indeed.

"Im sorry i had nothing to wear, this is the only outfit that fit me, i gained weight already".

"You look fine claui." I said and bit my lips as I walk away

I brought her to the dinner and everyone was speechless too.