CHAPTER 12

CLAUDIA'S POV

It has been almost a week since i have talk to Joshua. He has been acting so weird to me and I don't know why.We are still in Malaysia. Discusssing who to hire as a model.

Joshua had to bring me to this meeting because josè insisted. They were talking about new jewelry designs and who should they pick to be the model. A little girl who is josè's daughter took my phone and start scrolling my gallary.

She saw Julia's picture and showed to Josè "daddy, why don't you make her to be the model, she is so pretty".

"Oh haha, thats my sister Julia" Joshua said to Josè. I can see the annoyed face on him. He wasn't happy with the kid's suggestions.

"She is a model material indeed. She is so pretty" josè said.

"Why can't we just take her as our model?" Josè asked

"I don't know she is too young for it" Joshua said.

"I think she'll nail it" I said giving josè some positive hope.

Joshua looked at me while lowering his eyebrows and jutting out his chin.

Joshua was not having it but had to stay calm and he continue asking me to call julia on the spot to see if she want to be one.

"Hello julia"

"Hiyeee!"

"Julia we are in a meeting now and we are curious if you wanted to be the the model of the new jewelry that will be launching soon?"

"Omg are you serious claui?"

"Ah huh!"

"Yes, yes, yes,yes, YES I WOULD LOVE TOO" She said in an excitment.

Josè laughed and said " there, we are done already, if she can come here anytime we can do the shoot"

"I'll tell her to come here tomorrow" Joshua said and looked at me.

"Great, we can start the shoot on sunday"

The day Julia arrives

JOSHUA'S POV

"Omg i missed you so much" julia said hugging Claudia first then me.

"I miss you too" Claudia said.

Both of them even planned to go for shopping before the shoots

Seeing them get along makes me happy. I cannot give claudia high hopes and that is why I have been ignoring her. Its best if we could ignore each other till we seperate. 4 month and 6days to go before she dissapear from my lives.

"Julia be quick the shoot will be in an hour time" claudia reminding julia

"Alright I will be quick" she said

I went to have some drinks to release my stress. Its hard not talking to claudia when you see her everyday. I sit and think what if I didn't let her go? I realized that when I am with Claudia. I felt different, I was not sure how and what I feel for her. I wanted to protect her, I wanted to keep her close to me. I just wanted her so bad. What will happened if I really wanted her to be with me? Then I remembered mom.

My mom fell in love with my dad. They both love each other but since dad was a mafia. She had been through tough life. Dad's enemy hid mom and raped her and little did everyone know, I was there during they murdered mom. I was a coward. I coudn't fight them. I tried to stop them but they hit me back. I remembered clearly, I was 16 and julia was 3. They put the gun on my mom's head and the only thing my mom said before she died was "take care of julia for me joshua" and then everything went so quick. I remembered I cried a lot for months since mom's death.

I was never afraid when I was with Julia, I never cared. she was confident and she knew what was happening. But Claudia? She is sensitive, fragile.

I'm afraid this might happened to claudia since Im the next one to be the leader of THE COBRAS.

CLAUDIA'S POV

"Omg julia you nailed it." I was surprised to see Julia. She had the skills to be a model.

"You think so?" She asked

"Omg yes" I said.

"Wanna eat ice cream?" Julia ask

"Yes im craving for it" I said and we decided to go to the famous coconut sangkaya ice cream.

"Okay my treat" julia said while we headed there.

"So tell me about tristan?"

"He is a nice guy, he is actually dad's bussiness mate's son". She said while eating ice cream casually.

"You like him?"

"Yeah but I want him to make the move, Im the lady you know" she said and I can see she looked  in love.

I shifted our story to the debut and events. she is still young to be in love. I believe its just her puppy love.