CHAPTER 3

JOSHUA'S POV

//Knock knock//

"Come in"

"Hi joshy" my younger sister who is currently 17 years old ran to me and hugged me while handing me a gift box. I missed her so much. She used to stay with me since birth until the day dad got married again. She decided to stay with dad, evelyn and lolo. I was mad when she leave me. But my anger never last when it comes to my sister.

"What is that juju?"I looked at the gift she gave me. It was wrapped in a blue shining wraping paper. Blue is actually my favourite colour.

"Open it joshy" she said while smiling ears to ears.

"Alright then" I opened the box and it made me smile. It was mug and key chain that has my name on it. "Joshy" and it was in blue in colour.

"Thank you juju" I said and immediatly hugged her tightly. I really missed her so much. She might be 17 but she is a kid at heart.

"Julia Hope Reyes, enough hugging your brother and its my turn now" my lolo said while laughing.

He can be very irritating, he has always a reason when he meets me.

"Lolo" I said while hugging him.

"What brings you guys here?" I said wondering what lolo is gonna talk about this time.

" I just missed you Joshy" Julia my sister said while tieing up her shoe lace.

" I have something to show you joshua" my lolo said while pulling out his laptop.

"Here is some pictures to pick" he showed me some ladies picture and all of them looks like a effing bimbo.

"What for?" I asked while thinking what the fuck he wants now. Last time he came, he was showing me some house decor ideas and all of the design he showed me looks shitty and ugly.

"All of these ladies came from a rich families and I want you to pick one of them to marry"

"What now?" I said with full of confusion.

I turn around to see if Julia is around but luckily she went to Ruby's spot.

"Yes, you hear me joshua. I want you to settle down. You are getting old".

"Lolo you have got to be kidding me"

"No, not at all. I knew you wouldn't agree and that is why im here with a deal".

"Since I started this company, I have rights to choose who I wanted to inherit this company to. And since your my grandson, I passed this  to you but now I decided that maybe you don't deserve at all"

"Lolo! What??? You know I deserve this, what are you talking?" I said while clenching my jaw.

"Look I think the work stress is making you older and making you have no time for love life." He make no sense.

"So I have already talked to atthorny to passed this bussiness of mine to your cousin Elly Reyes"

"Lolo no!!" I said while raising my voice a little. I breathe in, trying to calm myself then continued "What do you mean? What should I do now? What do want me to do now?" I was so pissed at him but if i showed my anger he might definitely change his mind  and really passed the bussiness to elly.

"Get married and have kids"

Is he dumb or something? I do not do love or marriage. I only do hook ups. The fuck is he trying to do? I wanted to yell at him so bad. Instead I take a deep breath and calm myself before talking to him