CHAPTER 9

CLAUDIA'S POV

Joshua went with dante and his other friends to have some drinks. So I accompanied Julia to the bar. She was thirsty. She order a lemon juice while a waiter served me a wine.

I didn't wanna have it because I have a bad effect on wine.

Julia was looking at me as I wasn't drinking the wine.

"Whats wrong?" She asked

"Nothing" I said while I continued looking at the wine.

All of sudden, Joshua's ex came to bar and talked to me.

"Hey you must be Josh's New toy " she said while giving me a sarcastic smile.

"Charmaine, just move on, you ain't that special anyways, nobody likes you since the first day joshy introduce you to our fam" Julia said while staring at charmaine

"Hah, me not special? I was more than a lover to Joshua before. More like a wife material" she said while laughing.

A sudden jealousy hit me. I was mad when she said that. I drank the wine and continued.

"If you think you were that special, why am I with him now" I said while giving her a sarcastic laugh.

"Don't think he likes you, he gave you a smooch on your cheeks. He gave me french kiss on last years ball. He is just using you" she said while rolling her eyes.

"So? That doesn't mean he doesn't love me and even if, only if he doesn't like me, I still wouldn't have find a new toy boy like you. Because I'm that loyal, so don't act like you're all so perfect when you are not" I said while smiling sarcasticly

"YOU ARE A BITCH" she said and then left with anger

"Dont mention your name here geez" Julia said and we both laughed afterwards.

Without realizing I already drank 3 glass of wine. I kept thinking what if Chairmaine was right? What if he is just using me. The thought of it makes me mad and I keep drinking the wine.

Julia left me alone at the bar when she saw tristen. Both of them were dancing.

I tried to stand up but I almost fall when my Joshua came to save me.

JOSHUA'S POV

Claudia was so drunk that she couldn't even stand properly. I hold her and told dad I was gonna leave.

I brought her to the car and she keep singing "can't take my eyes"

"You must be good to be true, cant my eyes over you'' she was singing in the car and then all of sudden she yelled "Im feeling Hot now" she said and then started to take of her clothes.

I inhaled and tried stoping her. "Claudia no, I'll on the Ac in max" I said then she continued "but this outfit is not comfortable"

"You can change when we reach home okay?" making her relax while holding her hands. I played the same song that she was singing to keep her distracted.

We have finally reached to the penthouse. I inhaled as I was Relieved that she didn't go naked.

I brought her to my room and she immidiatly took of her shoes, hair ties and her jewelry.

"Joshy, I can't open the zip at the back" she said while giving me the puppy eye.

I have done this before during hook up. Why am i being coward now? "Uhm I... Okay" I said nervously.

I pulled the zip down and she finally took off the dress. God damn it, she was half naked.

She looked at me and walked towards me. Fuck! I cannot control myself. "Claudia, I need to change" I lied to avoid her.

She pulled my hands and said "no, let me help you". I couldn't help myself looking at her breast. She then hold my cheeks and then slowly moving her face to mine.

"I can't, your too drunk" I pushed her away and took my tshirt and dress her up as she was half naked.

She did not let me go yet, she was clinging on me hugging and then kept singing the same song.

And then she touch my cheecks making me smile and said "joshy smile! come on, please!" I can't help but smiled

"This is the smile I saw when you were with charmaine in the picture" she said while smiling at me. My reaction changed when she said that.

"Why did you kiss her on the lips last years ball but only kissed me on the cheek this year?" She was jelous and it had me smile a little. "Am I not good enough?" She said looking at me. I looked away because of my guilt I had inside. She then tried to walk away but was almost to fall. I grabbed her waist and she looked at me giggling while she continued "why can't I see the happines you had with her around me?"

I was being unfair to claudia. She might be just my fake girlfriend but I knew I was hurting her. Claudia is a fragile young girl and I shouldn't have kissed her that day, giving her false hope. she deserve someone else better.I put her in this situation telling her to be my fake girlfriend.One thing I know is that she is way diffrent from Charmaine. Claudia is so naive, sweet and kind hearted while Charmaine is confident, independent and selfish.I trusted Charmaine blindly. The hurting inside won't go away, I loved Charmaine so much and still do but I have to move on. The thought of her with other guys hurts me. Especially when she was with brandon. I took a deep breath and carry claudia to bed.