CHAPTER 8

JOSHUA'S POV

It has been another week since I have met with Claudia. She has been ignoring me since the day she went out with Julia.

"We had a contract made, she cannot be ignoring me forever". I said as I was on my way to Jessy's house. I was super mad at her.

//Knock knock//

I kept knocking but no one was responding.

I got pissed so I start hitting the door.

CLAUDIA'S POV

he can't be serious? He was hitting the door.

Bang bang

"Gosh!!! Waitttt a minnuteee" I said as I ran down to open the door.

"What the hell you were thinking?" I was shocked when I saw a crack on Jessy's door

"WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING MY CALLS?" He yelled at me.

"How will I get the money to fix this you asshole" I didn't even cared about him scolding me. I was more concern of the door.

"CLADIA! LISTEN TO ME!! IDGAD ABOUT THE DOOR" again he yelled at me.

"What?????" I said still looking at the door's crack.

"Look at me!" He said while grabing my both arms.

"What do you want?" I asked him with the state of being annoyed.

He looked at me straight to my eyes and asked me "why were you ignoring me?"

It took me a while to respond. Because I don't know what to say

"Because I thought you might need some time with your girlfriend thats why"

Girlfriend who?" He asked

"I dont know, I was just guessing" I said while rolling my eyes

" You saw the album didn't you?'' he asked while staring at me. At this point, I knew he was gonna be mad. I tried to act like I didn't.

"I uhm no I did not" but I mumbled, shit

"You did! Gosh Claudia, you could have ask me straight away, ignoring me will not help you anyways. He said still holding my both arms while looking straight to my eyes. He was not mad and that surprised me.

"Uhm you don't have to lie Joshua, I mean if you both are really in a relationship, I wouldn't mind. I am just acting as a fake girlfriend in fact. I was just disappointed that you never  mention about her to me"

He sighed and tilt his head down then looked up to me and said " she is my ex but I have to admit I still love her eventhough she cheated me over my bussiness enemy. Little did I know she was just using me for my money. All this while she did not love me,  she gave me fake love and I was a fool to believe it"