CHAPTER 20

JOSHUA'S POV

It has been weeks since I have talked to Claudia. I felt like hell without talking to her. I told my guys to find out who was the one who tried To kidnapped Claudia. She is still in trauma after the incident. Her birthday is 3 more days to go and we are still in bad terms.

"Claudia?" I said pulling her hands.

"What should I do to make you forgive me? I am very sorry claui"

She remained silent and tilt her head down.

" I made a mistake once, now I have learned from it, why? You don't trust me?" I asked her making her look up at me

"Its not like that" she said while looking up at me then tilted her down again.

"Then what is it?" I said holding her face

"Im scared" she said with her eyes swallon.

"Scared of what?" I asked

"I am scared of losing you" she said while crying.

"Hey, stop crying baby. I will always be here with you. I am not gonna leave you" I said while hugging her.

"I love you so much Joshua, I am scared of losing you, I can't imagine my life without you" She said and that is when I knew she is the one for me.

"I will be with you forever" I said while pushing her away slowly. Then I gave her a kiss on the lips "Guess what I got you?" I said.

She was looking at me curiously with her watery eyes.

"Woof woof" A dog barked.

"You ruin the planned barbie, I said wait till I let you out gosh" I looked at barbie who came out hugging my legs.

"Omg its barbie!!" Claudia said while carrying barbie.

CLAUDIA'S POV

I have been so in love with barbie, she is so adorable, I brought her swimming, to the park, dog coffee shop and even to the beach with her. I love Joshua even more. He cut his work time for me even I told him not to. I can't believe I am in love with the Joshua Alexander Reyes. He has been sharing more about the gang, sometimes I wanted to tell him to not get involved in it. But I have no rights to tell him to do that.

"Barbie come her bud, lets take a selfie" I carried Barbie on my lap. We went to the new resort in Batangas that Akshaya had been planning for years. Finally she successfully opened her own Resort. She is such a good influence to the younger generation. 19 and independent.

I decided to bring Barbie to island hoping. She was so excited.

Joshua couldn't come because he had a lot of work to do

Joshua couldn't come because he had a lot of work to do. Akshaya has been accompanying Julia and I the whole day.

"Elly will be here with Ruby later on" Akshaya said