awkward

The sun sent it bright rays towards the window, lighting the dark room in colorful shades, the birds chirping their happiness away at the arrival of light and warmth.

Heavy lids peeled open to scan the unfimiliar room, a groan shortly followed but soon stopped after a rustle of sheets.

" morning" a deep groggy voice errupted from a sleepy taehyung, his red locks tangled in multiple knots, and red eyes rubbed with long slender fingers.

The sight sent yet another pang to jungkook's heart, his mind not fully processing that he's been in the same bed with his crush, cuddling all night.
The door suddenly burst open revealing a bright ginger screaming at the top of his lungs.

His screams soon halted to a stop after seeing his roomate taehyung and the recently met jungkook in such a close position.

"O-oh I didn't know you guys were like that" his tone expressed apology yet a hint of amusument slipped between his words.

The misunderstanding left jungkook in shock that he fell off the bed in attempt to scurry away from the suggestive position he was appearantly in leaving a giggling hoseok and a shy taehyung playing with his fingers.

"It isn't like that...between us" the red head mumbled to which the brunette shook his head viguriously desperate to clear the situation.
"That's what they all say" the bright male sang at the top of his lungs closing the door behind him his words yet again flustering the two males.

A thick awkward atmosphere hovered over the two, not daring to make eye contact.

"So um I gotta go" jungkook managed to speak after moments of hesitations and mumbled words, getting up from the floor he searched for his phone and keys.

"Oh? O-oh yeah I'll see you later.." Murmured Taehyung with a small wave, a blush still evident tinting his cheeks that made Jungkook smile softly before closing the door behind with a wave of his own.

As soon as he went out he bumped with a ginger head leaning across the wall.

"So you and taehyung huh?"
"Don't get me wrong, he was upset yesterday so i thought of cheering him up, we ended up sleeping on the same bed," Jungkook unconsciously scratched his neck feeling uncomfortable around the other male.

"I see" nodded the latter before entering the room leaving Jungkook in the narrow hallway.

Jungkook shrugged the uncomfortable feeling off, he grunted remembering his 8 am class