chapter 3: Good Riddance Ivan

"I've got the cookies and it seems we have a god selection," I said as I walked back to the lounge with the cookie jar. 

"whoop!" Phil called. 

"carry on with the story dad," Dil announced picking up a chocolate covered digestive.

"yes but lets get to some juicy stuff because for the next three weeks nothing really happened." I laughed. 

*back to story* 

(THREE WEEKS LATER)I

It was first period of class and there was no Ivan (phils bully) in sight. After about an hour of him not coming to class, I began to get worried as to whether he was beating phil up in the restroom. I couldn't take anymore anxiety not after so long, phil is my medicine. If I start cutting again phil would probably find out, Phil would probably find out about Adrian and he'd never want to hang out with someone who moved school because HE WAS BULLIED. All of these thoughts were flooding round my head when all of a sudden....

"DANIEL!" Mr. Addison yelled.  I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts. 

"y-yes s-sir?" I stuttered nervously. 

"Why are you not paying any attention? I'll have you know this is seriously important for your test next week." 

"sorry sir but I just really need to use the restroom," I lied to him "it's hard to concentrate when your terrible bladder is distracting you."

"Fine go toilet but you only got two minutes so hurry up!" 

"Thanks sir," I smirked as I ran out of the room to go find phil. 

When I made it to the bathroom, I couldn't see phil nor Ivan.

I turned round to see the back of Phil walking down the corridor. I ran over to him. "Phil," I announced.

"Oh, hi Dan," he chuckled "what are you doing out of class?" 

"I was trying to find you."

"why?" He laughed. 

"Because Ivan isn't in class and I got really worried that he was maybe hurting you somewhere." I cried. 

"Aw," he smirked "you worry about me?"

"Of course I do, Phil," I looked into his eyes "you're my best friend." 

My mind grimaced at the two words. He put his hand out for me and I gladly took it, feeling the tingle go down my back once again. 

We walked to phils class before I said bye and that I'd see him at lunch. 

As I walked back into the classroom, I noticed that Ivan still wasn't here so I walked to Mr Addison's desk. 

"Hi sir, what are we doing?" I asked politely. 

"Writing down the notes on he board." He said annoyed. Mr Addison is one of those teachers who isn't really happy with his job.

"sir?" 

"What Daniel?!" He looked up frustrated. 

"where's Ivan?"

"He's left school Daniel, is it really any of your business?" He was getting really annoyed. 

The whole class had gone silent before they decided to cheer and start saying how bad Ivan was. 

(TIME SKIP)

"Phil guess what?" I ran over to him and embraced him in a hug. 

"what?" He asked hugging back and smiling. 

I let go of him, sat down and got my lunch out before saying "Ivan left school!"

Phil paused before he cheered. 

"Ivan has given me so much shit for the past 5 years I'm so glad he's gonna finally be gone." Phil smiled before munching on his sandwhich. 

I smiled at him before he smiled back and we ate. 

(TIME SKIP)

We were walking home from school and phil was beaming to have gotten rid of Ivan. 

"Wanna come to mine, Dan?" He asked me.

"Sure," I smiled. 

We walked into his house before I messaged my mum telling her where I was. 

We were playing mario kart in Phil's bedroom, when suddenly he got a facetime come through. 

"Who's that?" I asked curiously.

"Just my internet friend, PJ." He said before telling PJ he would call him later.

"I have an internet friend too," I said "his names chris."

"wow," phil paused the game "we should all meet up one day."

"yes!" I screamed "wait I have an idea."

Phil looked confused as he watched me stick my hand into my black ugh bag. 

"you have PJ phone number right?"

"yes.....why?" He was still confused. 

"Does PJ have whatsapp?"

"yup?"

"well I can add you and chris to a group chat and then u can add PJ!"

"oh my god, Dan that's genius." Phil stood up. 

(MAKE NEW GROUP CHAT)

(ADD CHRIS MY BUDDY)

(ADD PHILLY)

DAN: Hey bitches!!!

phil looked at me in sarcastic way and laughed at my message. 

CHRIS: I'm so confused, Dan? what am I doing here?

PHIL ADDED (insert number) 

DAN: You must be PJ

CHRIS: OMG PJ DAN U KNOW HIM 

DAN:????

PHIL: hi my names phil also ???

CHRIS: oh nice to meet you phil, dan talks about you alot 

phil looked up again and rolled his eyes before smiling and shaking his head. I blushed. 

PHIL: lol...his mum told me the same thing. 

DAN: ....chris how do u know pj 

CHRIS: trying to change subject are we, dan?

DAN: no *cough* I just generally want to know how you know him

PJ: hi phil, nice to meet you dan....phil talks so much about you 

CHRIS: hey babe 

Me and phil looked at each other in shock. 

DAN: WHAT

PHIL: WHAT

PJ: hey babe 

CHRIS: me and pj are dating.

*story pause* 

"wow," said Dil "chris and PJ have been dating for longer than you guys!"

"yup," said phil "I'm actually surprised."

"same."