Chapter 5- Aidens back!

"oh no dad, you guys had argument," Dil sighed with his lower lip slipping from under his top one and pouting sadly. 

"Dil, daddy and I didn't know we had feelings for each other and we were just a bit angry because not only were we confused whether we liked the other but also because we were each other's first real true friend," phil told Dil making him slip his lips back into place as he calmed down. 

"yes, dil," I said back "so, phil? Where should we start? With your POV or mine?" 

"Let's just continue and butt in whenever we feel like its our time to shine," phil laughed. 

"okay babe."

"carry onnnn," Dil urged pleadingly tapping his feet in the air as he was sat on the sofa and was too small to reach the floor. 

*back to story* 

(dans pov)

I didn't wanna get up. Not even for breakfast. I didn't wanna go to school. I didn't wanna see phil. 

"Dan!" my mum called from downstairs. 

"yeh?" I called back relunctantly. 

"you've got to get up for school." 

"okay..." I huffed knowing that I had to go to hell and see the raven-haired hot satan. Oh Dan why did you have to call him hot!

(time skip)

I slumped over to my locker praying (for the wicked) that phil wouldn't be there. He was. I groaned but didn't make eye contact with him as I held in my tears. He didn't even look at me as he spoke coldly. 

"Bet you cut yourself again," he scoffed whilst closing his locker and began to walk off. 

I didn't say anything back I just walked off with my stuff. We had math first, I sit next to him. 'Just move away from him then dan' 

When I got math, I forced myself to sit down next to phil, not wanting to get into trouble for moving seats. 

As soon as I sat down, he looked away. 

"class, be quiet please,"  mrs. Butler called out to the load of students talking about random shit.

Everyone began to quiet down as mrs. Butler let in a very familiar face. 

"This is Aiden," she smiled as Aiden made eye contact with me and smiled a very evil smile. 

My face dropped as my whole body felt sick. I could feel myself go pale as he was introducing himself to the class. I was about to cry, I could feel it in my chocolate-colored eyes at that very moment. 

(phils pov)

I saw dans face drop as soon as Aiden walked through the door. Who cares anyway, its probably just his anxiety about having another student in the class. 

"Aiden is anyone in the class that you recognise that you may want to sit next to?"

"Dan," he gave a very smug look.

'wait' I thought 'they know each other? That was probably why Dan's face dropped? But why would he be scared of seeing his old friend? And what was with the look Aiden gave him?' 

All these thoughts were sending me to a completely different world, I didn't notice Dan wince as Aiden sat on the chair to his left. 

(dans pov) 

"Aiden is anyone in the class that you recognise that you may want to sit next to?"

  "Dan," he gave a very smug look.