chapter 2: am I gay?

*out of story*

"I've got sweet and salted popcorn," the beautiful man with black quiff stated as he walked into the room.

"Yes!!!" Me and dil both screamed.

"Alright here you go," Phil said to the both of us.

"Thanks, daddy," dil thanked his dad.

"Thanks babe," I said back to Phil.

*back to story*

I awoke suddenly to my phone notification. I rolled over and stretched my tan arm out of the cozy warm blanket, feeling the cold air hit it speedily. After I adjusted to the room temperature, I reached for the device.
It was a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: hey dan it's Phil

Added unknown to contacts as Philly

Dan: hey Phil

Philly: wanna walk to school with me?

Dan: sure :3

Philly: meet at mine in an hour?

Dan: yep

Philly: perfect

Philly: Bai

Dan: bye Phil

I decided to get up and get ready so I could meet my friend in an hour.

(Time skip)

"Bye mum," i waved to my mum who was sat at the kitchen table reading the newspaper.

"Bye sweetie," she replied "be home quite swiftly today the new neighbours are coming over."

"Okay mum," I said as I left the door and went to phil's.

When I got to phils he was already stood outside waiting.

"Lets go," he said as we began walking.

"What have you got first?" Phil asked me suddenly after a few minutes of silence.

"Urm.....maths I think..." I replied back to the raven haired boy.

"Same," he stated.

"oh my god really?!" I asked in shock.

"yup," he said as he grabbed my planner "and according to your time-table, you have it with me too."

He smiled as I cheered. We turned the corner to be greeted with the big dark-colored-brick building within our site.

"Ready for hell?" Phil laughed and looked at me.

"Do I actually have a choice?" I laughed at him.

He didn't answer, he just laughed and we both walked in towards our lockers. We packed our stuff just as the bell rang and we walked to math.

"Dan where are you going?" Phil looked confused.

"To math, you dork," I laughed at him to see him laugh back.

"ha ha, dan, math is this way, you spork," he pointed to the complete opposite side of the hall.

"oh," I chuckled as I blushed.