chapter 8: thanks a lot Aiden!

dans pov

I woke up in Phil's arms, his chest gently pushing my body up and down with every breath he took. Staring at the pale white ceiling I remembered everything that happened last night. It was an amzing memory but felt unsure as to how phil felt about the whole situation.

"ph-phil?" I nudged him gently.

3rd pov

Phil stirred and rolled over his ocean-blue eyes staring at dan "yeah,love?"

Dan could get lost in these eyes forever. His eyes were as blue as the ocean he felt as though he could practically jump in and swim in them. It made his heart flutter. The way Phil stared at him the night before. He felt protected, he felt loved, he felt..pleasured.

"Can we talk?" Dan asked sitting up a little, his shirtless chest hitting the cold air as he did so.

"Sure! What's up?" Phil sat up too, look at dan with the face of concern.

"Last- last night?" Dan looked away from Phil, his whole face flushing red.

"Uhh yeah. About that, I enjoyed it. What about you?" Phil looked away his hand behind his neck, scratching slightly.

"It was really good. Look, I'm not sure how far I wanna go with you. Maybe if we stay friends for now and see how things go?"

"Sounds good to me, love." Phil assured "anyway how about we get ready for school?"

~~~~~~~~

Phils pov

I walked into school with dan by my side. The moment we walked in we heard whispering and had weird looks coming our way.

"What's- what's going on Phil?" Dan looked at me, anxiety over taking his normally tanned face and turning him paler than me myself.

"I-I'm not sure dan," I stuttered on my own words with my anxiety but I tried to- I had to stay strong for dan.

We turned the corner, only to have dan knocked straight to the ground with a thud.

"Hey fags! Surprised you're even at school today! I thought you'd be at home together having fun after last night. Ya know what I'm on about?" A boy with brown curly hair sort of like dans asked. His name was Adam.

I was too pale to even have the will to fight back. Dan was too pale to even have the will to get up off of the dirty, hard ground.

"I-I'm sorry what?" I asked with a shaky tone in my voice.

"Oh you know exactly what I'm on about!" Adam laughed coldly. Before throwing a few pictures at us and walking off with a chuckle.

Dan looked at them before yelping and throwing them back down, ripping a couple up.

I asked dan what they were but he was too shaky and he looked like he was having a panic attack. I picked one up and shuddered.

A picture of me and dan...kissing!!

Thanks a lot Aiden!!!

———
Hey sorry this chapter is really short but there's a sexy scene coming up for the night before...wink wonk. Yes, I'm gonna post the hot stuff between the dip and the pip in about an hour so beware of the yum after the smexy chapter there will be ALOT of sad angst for chapter 9 so :(

Anyway bye
-kitkat 💖