chapter 7

*out of story*

DING FUCKING DONG

"pizzzaaaa!!!" A very excited brown-fringed seven year old yelled as he ran to the door.

EWe both laughed and answered the door to a blonde-haired pizza guy. After pizza was all finished and eaten we went back to the amazing story.

*back to story*

(phils pov)

When I had awoken I noticed I was in a nurses office.

"wh-what happened?" I asked wanting to know all the answers.

"oh my god phil! I'm so glad ur okay!" Dan yelled in relief.

"what? What do u mean?"

"you were knocked out and so was I but not as bad as you were. I was worried so bad. Now phil we must get back to yours its 5pm!"

Just as I got up, the nurse walked in.

"Ready to leave boys?" She laughed happily.

"yes mam." I replied politely.

"okay then. Dan make sure to check phils temperature once every hour."

"sure will." Dan said as he smiled at me and I smiled back.

As we left the nurses office Dan soon blabbered on about his video games. I rolled my eyes and quickly span round and grabbed Dan on my back, catching him in shock. But I couldnt help but get the feeling we were being followed. It wasn't an insecure feeling as such but I couldnt help but feel the anxiety burning in my stomach. 

"Phil?" I was caught off guard and out of my thoughts when I heard Dan. 

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered out as we turned onto our street. 

"Did you urm hear something?" He whispered in my ear. I felt his hot breath on my neck and thought to myself this is no time for having your gay out falls. 

"Dan I'm sure it's nothing to worry about," I assured and put him down. With one hand I was holding dan close as he was scared but with my other I was unlocking the door. 

When we got inside, Dan was still clung onto me. I blushed furiously as I let go and stumbled into the kitchen. 

(Time skip) 

Dan and I still both had the anxiety and it wasn't very assuring. 

"Dan do u wanna go bed?" I asked hoping the answer would be a yes. 

"Please Phil," dan said "just don't let me sleep alone."

"I won't dan I promise," I picked him up and took up stairs I put him Pushed him onto the bed when I noticed I was on top of him. I blushed like crazy and quickly got off of him. 

"Hey dan, can we talk?" 

"Sure"

"Dan I'm, I'm gay I understand if u wanna sleep in the guest room now." I hid my face in shame not wanting to be seen. 

"Phil. What no! I would never hate u for your sexuality." He assured me as he straddled my hips. 

(Dans POV) 

He just told me he's gay. I re thought all of my thoughts of him and then straddled his hips. 

" because I'm gay too." 

(Phils POV) 

I was in so much shock was this real. Dan Howell was gay. Suddenly I saw him leaning in. I leaned in too and as our lips were about to touch....there was a knock at the door. 

I looked over at the clock '11:59am'. Me and dan both looked over at eachother in confusion. 

"What if it's a serial killer," dan laughed. I laughed back. We heard the knock again this time it was harder. 

Dan got off my lap and walked over to the window looking out of it. I saw his face sink with fear as I asked who it was. 

"A-Aiden" he stuttered and ran to me and cuddled up to my neck. 

At first I was afraid too. But I soon had an idea. 

"Wait dan?" I asked and I heard him mhm and I carried on "isn't aiden homophobic right?" 

"Yep" 

"I have an idea," I smirked to myself as dan stared at me unsure as to what was about to happen.

 (Out of story) 

"Cmon mister time for bed." Dan chuckled to the both of us. 

I knew why he did this. 1. Because dil cannot hear what happens next. And 2. Because it's super late.

When dil was tucked in, me and dan also got into Bed. 

"So dan," I laughed "you remember what happens next." I smirked. 

"Yep Phil" he smirked. "It was only 10 years ago." 

(Back to story) 

As dan stared at me I suddenly slammed his lips into mine. The door was still super loud with Aiden knocking but I didn't care. This plan was going to work. When I felt dan kiss back.  I deepened it. I felt him moan into the kiss. I picked him up and wrapped his legs round my waist.

We let go of the kiss to get downstairs and when we got to the bottom, the kiss was back. 

I felt him moan more as I groped his ass. I slammed him into the door and he didn't even realise where we were. I saw Aiden look through the window and see us. He wasn't disgusted and ran off not wanting to look anymore.

I heard him yell fags but didn't care anymore dan was all I needed. 

I pushed dan back onto the bed and hovered above him. 

What happened next. Come to chapter 8 to find out. Also this chapter is shorter as I'm writing on my phone and my fingers are aching but yes. The next chapter starts with smut and idgaf k bye.