New School....New Me

"Wake up cupcake, new school lets go." My older brother whispered to me as he shook me slightly so I would awaken from my beauty sleep. Jerk.

My eyes slowly started to open and the light was on my face shining into my eyes causing me to roll over and groan. "No," I whined.

"Come on Cupcake, I don't want you to be late." He whispered again and rubbed my back. To be honest that was not helping at all it was making me more tired.

"Tristan," I whined again. I turned back to look at him and he was smiling lightly causing me to smile and sit up and stretch hitting him in the face. "Oh, I'm sorry." And laughed quietly while he held his eye and smiled.

"It's fine Cupcake, get ready so I can drive you, k?" He started to walk outta the room after I nodded and started to get outta bed.

I walked to my bathroom and did my business and got dressed and did my make-up and all that girly shit.

I looked at myself in my body mirror. I had on a white crop top with a spaghetti strap and light blue skinny jeans with no rips and I put on my leather jacket. My ass looked fine in these pants and let me say I have body goals.

I was walking downstairs when I hear my dad yelling at Tristan and I felt my stomach twist. He was drunk obviously, at 7 in the morning great going dad. I hate it when he is like this he does really bad stuff that I don't wanna think about.

"You piece of shit! You and your slut of a sister always get in my way! You too are pieces od shit just like your mother was before she died, you are just like her worthless and you get in the way of everything and your sisters fucks anything with a puls just like your mother did! " My dad yelled and a tear slid down my face but I wiped it away. I jumped when I heard glass break. 

I ran down the stairs as fast as I can and grabbed Tristan's arm and pulled him with me before my dad could hit him in the face or cut him with the glass.

 I grabbed our shoes and ran out the door and I heard my dad yelling at us when we were getting in his car. "You pieces of shit, don't even bother coming home tonight!" 

"Hear," I sighed throwing him his shoe which he took and put them on as did I.

"I'm a sorry cupcake, soon we will get our own house just us two and everything will be better." He promised and started to drive while I nodded.

I saw a tear making its way down Tristan's cheek and I wiped it away. "Your thinking of mom aren't you?" I asked with a soft voice and he nodded.

I know at this point I should not say anything and just let him be so I did and looked out the window feeling sad, scared, and nervous.

10 minutes later we were trying to find a parking spot. "There Tristie," I said using his nickname I gave him when I was two. 

Tristan and I are not like normal siblings we are way close and only ever fought once about dinner and that was it. I love him so much after our mom passed he was the only person I talked to about everything and he tells me everything as well. His nickname cupcake for me came from my 5th birthday when he dropped a cupcake on my head and I punched him that's when I knew I had a good arm and he knew what he would call me for the rest of my life.

Tristan parked and we got outta the car and I put my bag on my back and walked to him. He grabbed my hand and we walked up to the school. 

People were looking at us like we had two heads and were whispering.

Who are they? 

Where are they from?

Are they new?