Bitch's Broken Heart

I woke up the next morning to pain going through my whole body but the warmth from a body cuddled up to me.

I remembered last night and how I am here and why then tear start running down my face and I start to cry not being able to stop.

The body beside me moved. "Evalyn what happened? What's wrong?" A low messy voice asked me. It was hot but I still would not date him.

"Mhm." I sniffled whipping my tears away. I sat up and looked at Justin who was looking at me. "I'm fine just a bad dream that's all." I lied getting out of the bed. "I'm going to the washroom," I started leaving the room to find the washroom.

When I was in the washroom I did my business then looked at myself in the mirror and I looked horrible you can tell someone beat me up, I just looked at myself and touched them at points but it hurt too much so I stopped I think that was smart.

I took a deep breath and walked out of the washroom and went back to Justin's room.

"Omg Evalyn looks at you, you can tell someone hurt you." He whispered as I sat back on the bed.

"I know Justin, I know." I sighed. Then it came to my mind. "Fuck" I whispered as I got up from my bed and put on my coat.

"What where do you think you are going?" Justin asked sitting up. I grabbed my phone and started to walk out of the room. "Evalyn stop! Where are you going!" Justin asked with anger in his voice.

"I need to get my stuff okay!" I snapped as I walked out of the room and walked downstairs and out the door then I realized that I had no way of driving.

I turned around and saw Justin standing in the doorway smirking at me and I crossed my arms glaring at him. "Ha funny!" I fake laughed then went to a straight face.

"You can't go by yourself." He said walking to me with his car keys in his hand.

I rolled my eyes. "I can hold my own bud," I exclaimed getting into the car.

"I'm sure you can darling but not today got me?" He demanded as he closed his door and put the keys into the ignition and started it up then drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are now at my house and for my luck, my dad is not home so we run into my house and grab my stuff.

I grabbed my clothes and makeup, my computer, phone charger, some books and my pictures of me and my mom and we left.

"Justin! Be careful idiot!" I yelled as Justin carried the box of my stuff.

"I am okay how about you carry all this stuff and see how easy it is!" He yelled back as he put it in his car.

"I kinda can't." I fake pouted pointing at my ribs and face.

He rolled his eyes and put the last box in the back of the car but as we were about to get into the car my dad pulled into the driveway and stormed out of his car to me and Justin.

Justin grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind him and I could not move, my dad looked so mad right now I did not know what to do.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" My dad shouted at me and Justin.

"Living somewhere else I can't live here anymore and neither can Tristan so we packed some of his stuff too. I am done being tossed around by you because you can't handle your feelings so you take them out on your own kids, so I am done have a good life." I shouted as Justin and I got into the car and drove off.

I felt good about what I just did there I never talked back to my dad before and it felt good to do so and I was happy but I also felt sad and scared.