Close.

7 months later

"Ryan!" I called quitely from our babies room.

We have our baby girl now and I'm so happy with her, She is a doll and she makes me so happy. For once everything has come together and my life is complete. I know that I'm young but I don't care this is the best part of my life so far. Everything bad has lead up to this and I'm okay with that.

"What's wrong love?" Ryan yelled back coming from the kitchen to the baby's room. "Are you okay?" He asked coming into the room.

I put my finger over my lip and shushed him. Then I told him to come look at our sleeping baby girl. "Look at her."

Ryan hugged me from behind snuggling his head into my neck sending sensations of sparks down my spine.

I have never lost my butterflies for Ryan. Every time he touches me it's like the first. Every time we kiss I fall in love with his lips all over again. I really love him and now that we have her makes me love him more.

Were we both looking down at our beautiful down hair green eyes baby girl when her eyes slowly start to open and cry started leaving her red lips.

"shhhhh. Honour. It's okay baby." I whispered to her picking her up holding her close to my chest. Ryan still has his hands on my waist. Looking down at our baby.

"She gonna be so beautiful when she is all grown up." He whispered into my ear again giving me chills. I smiled softly. This is where I want to be in life, here with Ryan and Honor, forever.

My mom never came back after that day and I hope it stays that way because I do not want heer in Honor's life.

Honour. What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I will take care of her forever. She is my baby.

Flashback

I was sitting on my bed watching movies and eating chips when I got this painful point where I had to pee and I stood up and started to go to the washroom but before I could it was too late. The floor was wet. Then it hit me. This pain in my lower back and my downstairs.

"Oww," I yelled. "Ryan!"

I heard his footsteps going down the hallway. I could tell he was running but not sprinting, he was moving fast though.

"What? What is it?" He asked concerned out of his mind. His eyebrows narrowed showing a wrinkle on his forehead.

"I think...Owww." The pain happened again but this time worse. It like someone was stabbing me over and over and over.

"Oh my god. It's happening, We are having our baby!" Ryan shouted grabbing the car keys and the baby's car seat.

We walked out of our room and to the kitchen where his phone is set. He quickly snatches that and opens the door for me to go threw.

"Thank you," I whispered. Afraid that if I talk too loud the pain would come racing to my head like a race car trying to win a race but even whispering made it happen. "Ughhh"

"You okay baby, I'm sorry it hurts," Ryan whispered as he locked the door and we started going fastly down the hall. I'm glad we are on the last floor because I don't think I could stand in an elevator.

"This is your fault," I said between breaths trying to control myself as we got into the car.

"I'm sorry I just couldn't resist you to beautiful." He winked at me then started to the car and started driving to the hospital.

I took deep breaths and held my stomach but each contraction hurt more and more.

"Ryan hurry!" I yelled and he drove faster. He passed cars as fast as he could without getting pulled over.

When we go there we were lucky enough that someone was outside to help me in.

I can't remember much because it happened all so fast and next to this I know I hear push and I am pushing as hard as I can to get her out of me.

"She's almost out hun, keep on pushing." The doctor called me. I held Ryan's hand so tight I was afraid it would turn purple.

When I heard cries I knew it was all over and I sighed. Tears ran down my face from the pain but I know it was all worth it.

The doctor handed me the baby after a few minutes and when I held her I felt complete.

My whole life lead up to this moment and I was happy it was finally here. This baby is mine forever and no one can take her away from me.

"What are you guys gonna name her?" The nurse asked.

I looked at her beautiful eyes and held her close to me.

Ryan looked at her with love in his eyes. I saw that when I looked up at him.

"Honor," Ryan said. His voice is happy as can be. I knew this was the start of something great.

End of flashback

Morning came and honour was crying perusal. Ryan and I have a system.

I go get her, Ryan gets the milk ready for her and grabs wipes and diapers.

We meet in the living room. I am usually done changing her by the time he gets in here and I hold her close in my arms.

Humming to her she sucks on the bottle and looks up at me and Ryan.

We are standing the way we do every morning.

In front of the window, him behind me his hands wrapped around my waist. The baby in my arms and both of us looking down at her full of love.

Sometimes Ryan will kiss my neck ever so softly and nibble of my ear.

He still gives me butterflies.

After that, we put her in her rocking chair and put her in front of the tv. I put on Spongebob because I love it.

Ryan went to work and this is how it is all the time. Sometimes Andrea comes over and we hang out.

I am happy how I am. With the love of my life. Happy as can be.

___________________________
HEYYYY LOVELIES!!!
IM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED!!!!
I AM DOING ON MORE CHAPTER THEN THIS BOOK IS COMPLETE AND I WILL WORK ON MY OTHER BOOK MORE!!!
BYE LOVES xoxo <3