Lovely

I woke up the next morning to the sun in my eyes and a headache, not any headache the worst headache you could ever have. 

I groaned and rolled facing the wa....a boy! WHAT? I shot up only to have my head hurt I hold my head and lay back down. 

The boy did not move at all he just laid there I turned over and looked at him a noticed after 5 minutes it was Ryan.

I panicked and looked under the blankets to see how clothed I was and I had on volleyball shorts and a shirt that was not mine but it was Ryans.

I put the blanket back and looked around the room and saw that I was not in my room but in a boy's room Im pretty sure it is Ryan's room.

I turn back to face him and studied his face. He was a cute sleeper, his mouth was just a little open, he did not snore witch I was happy for because that would make my headache worse.

He has hair in his face and I smile slightly at how peaceful he looks right now. 

He really his hot like really hot. I noticed he had no shirt on and I blushed. He has a really great body like not to mush muscles but just enough to where it's hot. 

I could not help but look at his lips and how soft they look, how kissable they are. I brought my hand up and moved the hair then touched his lips, they were soft. I dragged my thumb down on his bottom lip and I smiled again.

His eyes fluttered open and I blushed. 

I'm not sure why I did that but Iḿ glad I did because when his eyes were fully open he smiled then closed them again.

"Good morning Princess." He said. His voice was deep and ruff but I can't lie it was hot and how he said princess made my heart race, I really did love how he called me that.

"Morning," I whispered looking at his features.

He put his arm around my waist and pulled me into him and I giggled but stop as soon as my hand touched his chest. I blushed and my heart was beating so fast.

"Ryan? Why am I here?" I asked in a whisper. 

He opened his eyes to look at me and he smiled and drew circles with his thumb on my back.

"Because you were too drunk to go walk home and your brother left you here and so did my ride and My house is a block from where to party was so I thought I should just bring you here." He whispered back pulling up his hand to my hair and moving it out of my face.

I blush and hide my face in the pillow. It smelled like him and that's a good smell. Like that good cologne, like cinnamon with like a pine tree smell kinda thing.

"No, no don't hide." He whispered.

I hate blushing really, I hate how red my face gets and how I get butterflies and shit. I just hate it.

"I have to go to the washroom," I said getting up fastly to only have my head hurt horribly. "Fuck!" I whisper shouted holding my head and closing my eyes.

My head hurt a lot like a sharp pain where it feels like little people are doing construction on it or something I don't know but it hurt like a bitch.

I continued to get up while Ryan wined for me to come back but I ignore him and keep walking. 

He's adorable when he is needy, I wish something could happen here but it just can't. 

I have trust issues, I don't trust people the only person I trust is Tristan and that's it no one else, I can't trust my dad because he is a crazy, abusive, drunk and I don't trust him at all.