Numb

Oh my god.

My neck was bruised a reddish-purple and my eye was a purple colour. 

I was scared to see my ribs but I had to so I lifted up my shirt to see what has been done and I gasp my ribs were also purple but the bruise was so big. 

I slowly moved my hand a touched my rips ever so slightly and I yelped in pain.

It hurt so bad.

So I kept on poking it.

The pain is what I deserve as I said before.

As I was poking I heard my phone start to ring and I slowly walked out of the bathroom to see who was calling and I missed it.

I looked at who called and it said unknown. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at the time, it was 3:00 am.

Great. 

The one time in the night or morning whatever I hate. 

I am always up at this time thinking about anything and everything.

I overthink a tune of shit that I should not be and sometimes it leads to me hurting myself sometimes and I don't know something takes over me and I lose myself with the blade.

I wish I was a normal person and I didn't have to be in this much pain all the time.

I try to hide it with a smile and people really think it is real but I just want someone to finally see that I am in pain and this mask is not real but that is too much to hope for.

I go on my phone and try to call the person back but they did not answer so I just went on Instagram because I had a message from someone.

I opened it up. I have no idea who this is from at all the user is @deadsilence453.

deadsilence453: Hey.

I answered with a basic.

babyxevalynxx: Who is this?

About 5 minutes later the person answered and I was confused at their response.

deadsilence453: My name is Justin.

babyxevalynxx: Who?

deadsilence453: Justin I know you from the party the other night hun.

babyxevalynxx: Oh I see. I remember now. Sorry.

That Justin guy I sat beside I remember I gave him my Instagram so he could text me but I forgot that I did so. What was he doing up at 3 am?

deadsilence453: It's fine. So what you doing up at 3 am?

He read my mind.

babyxevalynxx: I woke up, I can never sleep at 3 am.

deadsilence453: I see. Neither can I.

babyxevalynxx: Oh. Well, what's on your mind?

deadsilence453: Can you sneak out?

I would and I want to but I think I should just stay home. before I could reply he said something else.

deadsilence453: Not to do anything bad just to hang and talk.

Okay maybe I can but how do I hide my bruises?

babyxevalynxx: Okay. Only hang and talk right?

deadsilence453: Yes. Meet me at the park by the elementary school okay.

babyxevalynxx: Okay.

I put my phone on the desk beside me and I get up slowly still in pain from what happened and I grab a black crop top and jeans then a black reebok sweater and zipped it up all the way to cover my neck.