The Party!

That is what the girls are wearing!

 We are putting on our makeup and doing our hair.

I put mouse ears with braids going up to them and Andrea did a weird braid thing I don't know what it is.

"I'm so excited about this man," I said putting mascara on.

"Me too. I know it's a school night but like I wanna get wasted!" She said fixing her hair.

"SAME!!!" I shouted. 

I really am excited about this my first party of the year. To make sure I'm okay tristan is going to because of things that have happened at parties before we moved but we are getting down the wrong path here. 

"Tristan is going to pick us up, okay?" I said to Andrea who was looking at herself in her mirror. 

She really did look gorgeous, she was so pretty really. I'm glad I met her when I did before the bitch I met today turned her into a selfish SLUT! Which would have happened.

"Oh okay." She said and smiled. "I hope I met a boy." 

"Same tbh. Someone nice, not looking for sex." I added. 

That's all most guys want is sex I'm not sure why but that's it or a makeout session witch I don't mind but if I'm gonna have sex with someone it's not gonna be drunk sex.

"Same. I mean I would not mind making out at all but not sex." She said. Wow, she really is my kinda girl!  

"I was just thinking that," I said and laughed. 

I heard a honk and I looked at Andrea she smiled and grabbed her phone and grabbed my arm and we walked out of the house.

"Hey, Cupcake," Tristan said as I got in the front seat of the car and Andrea got in the back. "Hey, Andrea. You girls look nice." 

Andrea blushed and I smiled as we drove away and headed to the party.

I really hope this party is a good!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

We parked somewhat by the house it was a normal house for normal people if that makes sense it was big but not a mansion. I had a black lining but it was a white house altogether, what people call an oreo house. 

Music blasted and there was a group of people outside on the deck laughing and one girl was dancing with a bottle of vodka in her hands.

We walked up to the door and I smiled as I walked in, the smell of alcohol and weed-filled my lungs and I loved it. 

People were dancing while HUMBLE by Kendrick played in the back.

Nobody prays for me, Even a day for me, Way (yeah, yeah!). Ay, I remember syrup sandwiches and crime allowances, Finesse a nigga with some counterfeits, But now I'm countin' this, Parmesan where my accountant lives, In fact, I'm downin' this, D'USSÉ with my boo bae, tastes like Kool-Aid for the analysts, Girl, I can buy yo' ass the world with my paystub, Ooh, that pussy good, won't you sit it on my taste bloods? I get way too petty once you let me do the extras, Pull up on your block, then break it down: we playin' Tetris, A.M. to the P.M., P.M. to the A.M., funk, Piss out your per diem, you just gotta hate 'em, funk, If I quit your BM, I still ride Mercedes, funk, If I quit this season, I still be the greatest, funk, My left stroke just went viral, Right stroke...  

(YES I COPY AND PASTED IM SORRY!)

My head moved with the beat of the music as I grabbed Andrea's hand and pulled her to the kitchen where all the drinks are.