Can I

It's been a long time since the big news. Ryan and I have dropped outta school and we are looking at apartments.

I always wondered about what Ryan's parents think about this or even if Ryan wants to do this? He is throwing everything away for me and this baby.

No one has ever done this before so maybe I am overthinking all of this I don't know.

"Babe, I'm home," Ryan called from the front door.

He has been working every other day for the past 3 weeks to get the money for us even tho is parents are rich as fuck he still wants to at least earn his own money for food.

I love how he is doing this for me and for the baby I am so happy that this is working out but I am afraid that I is throwing a good life away for me.

"Hi, baby." I smiled shyly as I lay in bed.

I've been puking all day and I feel like shit. I am hungry but if I eat I puke it up! So this sucks as.

"How are you feeling." He asked. Kissing my head and brushing my hair that fell out of my bun out of my face.

"Like shit," I whined grabbing him and pulling him down on the bed with me.

"Babe, I am sweaty and gross. I am going to have a shower then I will come back okay." He said standing up I let him go but once I did I stood up so fast and ran to the washroom right to the toilet.

I emptied out my whole stomach and I hated it. Ryan came in and held back my hair that fell to my face again.

"Omg, I'm so sorry." I started to cry for no reason at all. Ryan held me close he him and I hugged him back. "Why? Why though your whole life away for me and this baby. You could and can do so good without me in your life."

He looked at me deep in the eyes and I can tell he's hurt from what I just said. "Because I love you, I love you so much! It hurts! I can think of my life without you in it. That's why I am here with you taking care of our baby. Because I love you so much."

I love him. I can't believe I doubted him. I feel so bad right now and all I can do is push him away and find the toilet bowl again.

He rubbed my back letting me know I am here. "Thank you."

After 20 minutes of me puking I finally felt better so I went to bed while Ryan showered and got ready to make me super.

"Babeeeee," I whined the living room.

"Yes." He called coming into the room.

"Can you make some noodles?" I asked looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

I love noodles. Any kind. You got noodles I'm in!

"Of course love because I was already making them." He chuckled heading back to the kitchen.

"Aweeee I love you."

"I love you too." He called back.

All that I know next is that I was passed out and was dreaming about unicorns.

"Evelyn wake up," Ryan whispered to me. "Princess."

My eyes fluttered open and I see my hot boyfriend and a bowl of noodles. I slight smile plays on my lips as I kiss him and grab the noodles. "Thanks."

I eat in silence other than the tv, that is playing some shows that I'm not sure what it is. 

Justin walks into the house looking beat after a long day of school. "Justin," I called spreading my arms out for him to hug me.

"Hey, sweets." He smiled coming over and wrapping his long arms around me. "How are you feeling?" He asked looking at my tummy.

"Like shit," I said quietly I'm afraid if I talk to loud I will puke.

He let go of me and looked at me then at Ryan who was watching us with a smile. 

"So. Ryan and I talked...How would you like to be uncle Justie." I smiled proudly at him. At first, he looked shocked but then he smiled widely and hugged me again.

"Oh my god. I would love to be uncle Justie." I laughed and we all watched the movie together and had a blast.

Every one of my friends know and I asked them not to tell anyone because that would ruin my life for good and they all made a pact.

My life isn't that important because all I do is lay in bed and puke all day I don't think you guys want every die-hard detail about that.

--------

It's the next day and Ryan has no work so we are laying in my bed watching tv. 

Ryan has his arm around me and I have my head on his chest making circles on his bare chest. He isn't wearing a shirt but sweat and I am wearing a hoodie and his boxers like always. 

"You know. We can still have sex." I whispered but he heard it.

He laughed from under me and started to play with my hair. "Yes, we can."

I looked up at him and he was smirking. I got on top of him, straddling his waist and his hands find their way to my ass. I bent down slowly and kissed his lips softly.

He growled into the kiss and I pulled away grinding up on him slowly making him groan in pleasure. I looked down at him biting my lip slowly and ground against him again. His eyes went a little to the back of his head.

I bent down to his neck and started kissing in his favourite spot. Right behind the ear but down a little he gets so turned on when I work there.

"Ughh enough." He demanded and in one swift move mint flipped us around and started to pull off my sweater. 

"Damn big boy." I giggled when he threw my sweater on the ground.

He growled at the nickname and brought his mouth to my breasts and started to suck it all over. I haven't been wearing a bra for the past 2 days and I quote Ryan 'Makes me very happy.'

I moaned while he worked his way down my body and finally got to the waistband of the boxers and pulled them off in again a swift movement. Not even a second later he is attached to my clit and making me feel all kinds of a pleaser.

After I finished I returned the favour to him and we fell asleep.

Well, he did I stayed up a little longer and watched him. Okay yes, I am creepy but this is my boyfriend I am talking about so I got all rights to watch him sleep!

He is so hot it is scary like thank god for blessing us with this great gift!

I love him so so so much I want us to be happy together. With that thought floating in my mind a feel asleep.

_________________________________________________ 

OMG THIS CHAPTER IS HORRIBLE!!! BUT I'M NOT SURE WHAT TO DO..I MEAN I HAVE IDEAS BUT I'M NOT SURE HOW TO LEAD UP TO THEM.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT I WOULD BE SURPRISED AT ALL IF YOU DON'T

VOTE & COMMENT

BYEEEE LOVES xoxoxox <3