Lies

I had no idea what was going on. Why is this person here I thought.....

"Evelyn." She whispered to me looking in my eyes very closely.

This couldn't be real I have to be dreaming. She could not be here in front of me now, it's impossible. "M-mom?"

That's right my mom. The one who is not supposed to be alive. The one who died in a car accident.

I can't believe she is here in front of me at the door. I always wished to see her but I never thought I would see her again for real.

My mom smiled slightly and my smiled back and ran into her arms. I hugged her so close to me because I'm afraid this is all just a dream and I won't actually get to see her again.

"Babe, who's at the doo-" Ryan stopped in is path and stared at my mom.

I told him about her and showed him pictures before she 'died'. He looks just as confused as me.

"Who is this?" She asked pointing to Ryan.

"Okay I think we need to set things straight before you ask me questions about my life." I answered. I wanna know what actually happened.

I let her in and we sat on the couch, Andrea and Justin went upstairs when I gave them a look. They both look equally confused. I mouthed to then tell you later.

"Baby, let me start off by saying I'm sorry. I should have showed myself earlier," she started. "Your dad...he wasn't a good man to me. So I left and told your auntie to tell him I got into a car crash. I know that was horrible of me to do that to you my love, but still I had to get out of that situation."

Rage filled me from my toes to my head. "So you left him to beat on me a Tristen!? Your selfish!" I nearly yelled at her.

She looked shocked. Like she thought I would hug her and say it's okay. It's not! She left to protect herself! And left us to the beating.

I stood up and looked down at her I'm sure I look as mad as I feel. "I can't believe you! Why didn't you come back for us. Tristen is just like him now, they both beat me! BOTH OF THEM!" I screamed in her face.

Tears streaming down my face, I started having trouble breathing and got super hot.

"Okay, babe, sit down." Ryan told me as he put his hands gently on my shoulders but I pushed him away.

"No! Don't touch me. Don't come near me!" I shouted at both of them.

Andrea cane running downstairs with Justin following shortly after. "Your a lying fucking bitch! I can believe I wanted to see you! You just abandoned me! He could have killed me but you don't care do you?!" I yelled.

I don't feel bad at all. She didn't care about her kids getting killed if dad got really mad.

My mom was now crying along with me, and everyone else is just looking at me shocked like they have never seen me like this. Which I guess they haven't.

It hurts to know that she didn't care about me. She's my mom, she should care.

"Leave. Now."

"Hunny I-"

"Don't. Leave."

With that she left.

I push past everyone and run to the washroom and puke more then I ever have before.

"Evelyn?" Ryan called from behind the door. "Please let me-"

I ran and opened the door and ran into his arms and hugged him so tight.

____________
HEYYY
IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A LONG TIME JUST VEEN BUSY!!!!
SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW BUT IT IS AN UPDATE.

WOW!!!
HER MOM IS ALIVE!!!
VOTE&COMMENT
THANKS LOVELIES
BYEEEEEEEEE