Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The next day Sun and I went to school because the doctor said it will be okay. The school was really big and it starts from sixth grade to twelfth grade. Since my family moved during summer break Sun and I am going to ninth grade. When we walked into the classroom a lot of eyes was staring at us. “Hello, I’m your homeroom teacher Mr. Johnson, but you can call me Mr. J for short. Anyway, you must be the Nordell sisters am I right,” the teacher who seems to be Mr. Johnson said. “Yep, my name is Sun Nordell and this is my sister Lunar Nordell. It’s really nice to meet you Mr.,” said Sun with a lot of enthusiasm. From what I could remember, she was really excited to start high school. “Oh I see, please excuse me for one moment. Class settle down now, I’m here to present two new people of our family Sun Nordell and Lunar Nordell,” Mr. Johnson said with a loud voice. “Would any of you like to ask them something before we start class,” he asked and then a few hands shot right up. “Ah, Dillon,” said Mr. J. Dillon was a girl surprisingly, and she was really pretty. She had bright skin, curly long caramel hair and hazel eyes. She must really be an angel or at least act like one. “I heard that you guys were in a car accident yesterday on your way going to school was it true because you should know by now how to cross the street by now,” she said with a smirk. I saw Sun’s little body shake as if she saw a ghost and I bet she was remembering what happened yesterday. “Ah, Dillon please be nicer. I’m sorry about that,” said Mr. J. “Yeah, you got that right, big deal, at least we got an extra day of not seeing your ugly face, so is there any other questions,” I said in anger. I must admit that there are times where I have an outburst of my own, but it’s only for Sun’ sake. “How dare you say such rude things to Dillon you know her dad owns this school and she can make you be hated by everyone,” said a strange girl with red hair in the back row. “That’s enough May it seems as if we have a nice little toy to play with this school year,” Dillon said with a smirk. When I looked at Sun I could see that she was worried about me, but thankful. “Ah, girls may you please take your seats. I’ll be right back class so please begin to self-study while I’m gone,” said Mr. J as he ran out the classroom. Sun sat down at a desk that was right in front of the teacher’s desk and I sat in a desk that was located in the back corner of the room right next to a window. “Psss, you shouldn’t sit there that’s Michael’s desk and he will tear you in two if you sit there,” a boy that was sitting in front of me said, but I ignored him. “Don’t tell her anything Zack,” said Dillon who was two rows away. “Leave the rat be because it just got caught in a deadly trap,” said Dillon with a huge smirk. I didn’t care about a single word she said or her decisive appearance, so I just fell asleep.

                                                      ***************

My dream was really nice until someone hit me in the head with a textbook. “Hey what the hell do you think you’re doing? Get out of my seat,” said a really good looking boy, but I already learned my lesson with Dillon. Don’t judge a book by its cover. I looked into his eyes and said, “Why should I? I don’t see your name on it.” I could see the anger in his eyes. Which were surprisingly blue for his brown skin, but then again it was really light. I assumed he wasn’t going to do anything because he would be making a big scene in the middle of class, but sadly I was wrong. He lifted me up by my collar and threw me to the ground. The class stood silent. All eyes staring at me. The one thing I didn’t want. Attention. I was going to hit this so called Michael back, but then I saw Sun and how worried and scared she was for my sake. So I stood up and went to Mr. J and said, “Michael yanked me out of my seat and now I have nowhere else to sit.” For some reason I saw Mr. J shaking as Michael glared at him. Then Michael said, “Mr. J this new girl here is wrong, we do have a place for her to sit. There’s a lot of room on the floor.” Hearing what he said made me so angry, as if Mr. J would let me sit on the floor. “What a wise decision Michael. Umm, Lunar may you please sit on the floor in the back”, Mr. J said with a face that begs for forgiveness. I had no other choice, but to go along with it. I would have never thought that here was a demon couple in my class. “But, Lunar”, Sun squealed as I walked to the back of the class. All I can do was nod my head in her direction for reassurance. I wanted to smile, but there were so many eyes glaring at me, if I smiled it would be like a person happily running into a mine field. Damn you Michael. Go bald.