chapter 4

Chapter 4

-Lunar

            School started again and it’s a cool spring morning. I was still mad about that Dante boy, but I did feel a bit guilty when he left. I made his face real swollen. Well a lot of people are in class, but Mr. J isn’t here yet. When I look next to me I saw Michael with his head down and eyes close. I wonder if he’s sleeping. Maybe if I… no I won’t bother him. I took out a mini notebook and started to write. This book has a sapphire blue colored flower on the cover. “Hey did you hear we have a transfer coming today.” “No way, is it a boy or a girl.” “I don’t know. I haven’t seen the transfer student.” Damn, why are these girls so loud? I couldn’t take it anymore. I stopped writing and bang! There was a loud noise, but it wasn’t from me. The class was completely silent. I looked to my left and saw Michael standing up with a very annoyed face. “Can you guys shut the hell up? I’m trying to think,” Michael said then sat back down. Everybody seemed to fear Michael so they didn’t hesitate to listen. Oh well, not my problem. Ha, looks like I can write in peace.

-Michael

            What was that about? I mean, what was I thinking? Damn, it’s all Dante’s fault saying such things as “I’m going to make her mine.” I looked at Lunar. She was writing in a small notebook. What does Dante see’s in her? I instantly turned around facing the window. “Sorry, I’m late,” Mr. J said in the background. “Let me introduce you to Dante Delarosa,” Mr. J continued. The girls squealed making a ruckus. Girls are so annoying… wait! The guy’s name Dante! I immediately looked in front of the class. The person standing there looks exactly like Dante, but Dante’s hair is up to his chest and this new kid’s hair is cut short right under his ear, unless, no he wouldn’t.

-Lunar

            I decided to take a break and take a look at the new kid. He looked familiar, but I couldn’t put my finger on it, but his short hair really suited him. We made eye contact and he made a huge smile. “Hey can I sit next to Lunar,” the new kid asked while pointing to the empty seat on my right. Mr. J agreed to the new kid and he walked towards me. “Oh great now Lunar gets two good looking guys,” a girl whispered. Damn those pathetic girls, if you have something to say, say it to my face. The new kid sat right down beside me with a huge smile. “Hello Lunar, long time no see,” the guy said to me. Seriously, what is with this guy? “Um, do I know you,” I asked. “What you don’t remember me,” the guy said looking disappointed. “What are you doing here,” Michael said beside me. “Wait, you know him,” I asked all confused. “It’s Dante,” Michael said. “Oh, so that’s your name.” “You really are stupid,” Michael said disapprovingly. “Give me a hug,” Dante said opening his arms wide, but I automatically punched him in the face. Wait, this seems familiar. “Oh, she’s thinking,” Dante said. “You perverted freak,” I shouted by holding him by his collar. “Aw, you remember me,” Dante said with a happy face. “It took her long enough,” Michael said. Man, I’m angry. “Um, sorry to disturb your conversation, but we are in the middle in class,” Mr. J said. Then Dante got up and said, “Please forgive them it was my entire fault.” “Well, don’t do it next time,” Mr. J said then walked away. “I will get you,” I whispered to Dante. All he did was laugh.