chapter 3

Chapter 3

-Lunar

We are on a bullet train to the beach and what surprised me was that these dumb rich people can’t have a normal trip to the beach, but no they had to pick a beach in the opposite side of the country. The seats on the train were arranged to face each other. So, I’m sitting next to Mitchel, in front of me are Mike and Michelle, and behind me are Dante and Michael. I went to the seats behind me and sat in front of them. I was so mad about those two being alone together that I didn’t even bother to look at them. I was so focused on staring at the window I ended up falling asleep. Like seriously, what’s wrong with me? Is this what they called jealousy? 

-Michael

            I can see Lunar sleeping in front of me and she seems so sound asleep. “Hey, Michael why won’t you talk to me,” Dante complained. I ignored Dante as if there was nothing there. Then Dante got mad and said, “Okay, if you want to play it that way.” Dante got up from the seat and leaned over me with her face extremely close to mine and had her hands around my neck trying to silently choke me. Then something dropped on the ground. I looked in its direction and saw Lunar with her hands over her mouth, a red face and some tears. “Lunar it’s,” Dante tried to say, but Lunar ran off.     

-Lunar

            Michael kissed Dante. Why her of all people? I mean she talks about how small my breasts are, but you can hardly see hers. I stopped running because I got to the last cart of the train. Then I heard footsteps behind me and I instantly turned around. Dante was there and just seeing her face made me even madder. “I don’t want to see you right now,” I yelled at her. Then Dante wrapped her arms around me and said, “Lunar I’m sorry, but nothing happened.” What? Why do I feel as if a bunch of weight been lift from my shoulders? Dante put her hand on the side of my cheek and our face was so close, but then Dante’s face turned red and she let go. She was laughing like crazy. “You must really like Michael, huh,” Dante said. I nodded my head very shyly. “Well, I’m not giving up without a fight,” Dante said with a big smirk. Then I started to laugh. We both went back to our seat and Dante told me a lot of embarrassing stories about Michael.

                                                                             ***************

                        When we reached the hotel we had the workers send our stuff to our rooms and went straight to the beach. Mitchel was reading a book on a beach chair under the beach umbrella while Michael sat next to him. Mike and Michelle were building a sand castle and all that’s left is Dante. Where is she? She was by Michael and Mitchel, but I wasn’t pretty much surprised. “Where’s your swim suit,” I asked Dante. “I’m wearing it.” I didn’t understand because it looked like a regular dress to me. “You see the swim suit is attached to this dress, so it looks more like a dress than a swim suit,” Dante explained to me. Later, I started to look for seashells, but then I got hungry. I walked over to Dante just to see some guys hitting on her. “Hey my name is Jacob and it’s nice to meet you,” one of the guys said. “My name is Tom and we were wondering if we can treat you to some ice cream,” the other guy said. “Sure,” Dante said. The guys left to buy the ice cream and came back to give it to her. “So later on do you want to come to a party with us,” Jacob said. “I’ll have to ask my boyfriend,” Dante said running to Michael and whispering in his ear. The two guys followed her. “Wait, you have a boyfriend,” Tom said. “Yep,” Dante said kissing Michael on the cheek. Then the boys got mad and left. After they were out of sight Michael gave Dante a nice pounding on the head. “Michael that hurts,” Dante complained. All I could do was smile with satisfaction. Then Dante noticed me and stick out her tongue.

                                                                              ***************

            It was the end of the day and we had two separate rooms. It was obvious that there will be a boy’s room and girl’s room. Mike and Mitchel went to bed already and Michelle was pulling me into the bedroom. I saw Dante following me, but then I saw Michael taking her to the boy’s room. I can’t believe it. He couldn’t possibly think that he would be able to sleep with Dante while Mike and Mitchel were in the room. I stomped into the boy’s room and dragged Dante into the girl’s room. There were two beds in the room. “Um, Lunar I can’t sleep in here,” Dante said, but I ignored her and tied her to the bed post with some cloth. I took a shower and got dress in the room. I wasn’t able to get dress in the bathroom because Michelle kicked me out and locked the door. When I saw Dante she had blood running down her nose. I untied her and she wouldn’t say a thing. When the blood stopped I brought her into bed and I got in the bed too, but then Michelle was pulling my pajamas. “I want to sleep with Lunar,” she whined. So I got up and went into the bed Michelle was sleeping on. For some reason Dante was acting strange, but luckily she didn’t sleep with Michael.

                                                                         ***************

            The sun was shining on my face and Michelle was clanged on to me. I sat up and stretched while letting out a big yawn just to see Dante putting on a shirt, but she didn’t have any boobs. “Aaahhhhhhhh,” I screamed. Then next thing you know Michael came running into the room with Mitchel and Mike right behind him. Also, I woke Michelle up. “Lunar what’s wrong,” Michael yelled. I pointed to Dante who was finished getting dressed. “Oh, that,” Michael said. “What do you mean ‘oh, that’? Dante’s a boy,” I shrieked. “Lunar calm down,” Dante said his voice deeper and walking closer to me. “But Lunar I thought you knew already,” Michelle said whipping her eyes. “Even you knew,” I asked her and she nodded her head. Then Dante automatically hugged me and said, “I’m sorry Lunar.” Then I got a flashback. All those times he was a boy? The dressing room and I got dressed in front of him from bathing last night. He saw me naked! Plus he kissed Michael on the cheek!!!  While I was in the middle of thought Dante kissed me and when I realized, a volcano erupted. “You should have never done that,” Michael said. I punched Dante right in the nose and automatically his nose started to bleed. I also, punched him in his right eye, stomach, and kicked him in his side, leg and balls. I’ll hurt him so bad I’ll make sure he’d never get the chance to even think about doing this again.

                                                                           ***************

-Michael

            Our little vocation is over and after we got off the train we walked the rest of the way home while our stuff was being delivered. Lunar is mad at me too since I never told her that Dante was a boy. She’s even walking way ahead of me and him with Michelle, Mike, and Mitchel. Dante has a black eye and is limping. Luckily, he chose to braid his hair backwards and wear boys clothing to avoid another beating. “That Lunar girl sure is amazing,” Dante told me. “How can you say that after she beat you up,” I told him. “Ha, well do you like her,” Dante asked me. “Her, as if. Did you see her personality and monstrous strength?! If it wasn’t for me knowing the human body pressure points I would have ended up like you,” I said laughing. “Good, because I like her and I’m going to make her mine,” Dante said with a lot of confidence. “How when you live in California which is miles away from here,” I said. “Well, I’ll find a way,” Dante said then ran up to Lunar. Then she suddenly hit Dante and started to yell. Damn, why the hell do I feel so uneasy?